Everything but "some old drum corps photos"

Did anyone notice that's a "right-shoulder" contra the young lady is carrying? Always thought they were all carried on the left shoulder. (Shows ya what I know, huh?) :cool:

No, I never noticed" the right shoulder". My eyes were drawn to a lower extremity, truth be told. ( haha )

Brasso- Never knew you were an ankle guy! Woo Hoo!!! :cool:

Did anyone notice that's a "right-shoulder" contra the young lady is carrying? Always thought they were all carried on the left shoulder. (Shows ya what I know, huh?) :cool:

Yeah, looks like extra tubing coming from the other side and passing just below the bell.

Question #1: WHY????

Question #2: How the Hades do you tune that with the extra tubing.

"Keeping pushing the tuning slide in"

"It won't go any further"

"Go get the hacksaw out of my trunk" :cool:

what contra?

Exactly what I was thinking!!! :cool:

Any corps snare line from the 70's !!!

or a caricature of the drum line staff; I found the newsletter last year. My first thought was 'that's Sam Kays on the right and how did Crossmen's Bones get in the cartoon?' An excerpt from Toronto Optimists Alumni website, 1976 Seneca Optimists '...Byrne and Myron Melnyk taught the arrangements by Wayne Downey. Sam Kays, Al Murray and Pat Irvine instructed percussion. Drill was designed by Gary Czapinski and taught by Greg Oxenham, Tom Furiano, Doug Coull and Gilles Paquin. Colour guard, which was a great strength of the Seneca corps, was instructed by Marie Czapinski, Wendy Paquin and Debbie Miller..." (I'll try to scan a 71 Blue Stars newsletter article or our 71 newsletter article 'bout our girl guard playing a hockey game in figure skates at 6:45 a.m. :-)