Alaskan Heat special offers

Due to the generous contribution of a wealthy former Vice-Presidential candidate, the Alaskan Heat are thrilled to make a very special offer to their members for the upcoming January Camp....

The corps will send a dog sled to bring and provide free transportation to you and all of your friends to the next camp. Let us know what weekend works for you, we are very flexible. For every potential member you bring with you the corps will portion out extra rations of whale blubber and sour fish jello to you during the dinner break on Saturday. We will be learning the new corps song "Russian Christmas Music" (SCV did do this once, right?) for the show & tell on Sunday.

Join us as we "Bring the Heat" from the North in 2010.

North, North, North

Happy Holidays from the Alaskan Heat.

Due to the generous contribution of a wealthy former Vice-Presidential candidate, the Alaskan Heat are thrilled to make a very special offer to their members for the upcoming January Camp....

The corps will send a dog sled to bring and provide free transportation to you and all of your friends to the next camp. Let us know what weekend works for you, we are very flexible. For every potential member you bring with you the corps will portion out extra rations of whale blubber and sour fish jello to you during the dinner break on Saturday. We will be learning the new corps song "Russian Christmas Music" (SCV did do this once, right?) for the show & tell on Sunday.

North, North, North

:smile::thumbup::smile::smile::cool::smile:

I love the Heat!

:w00t:

:rock:

:doh:

I'm still awaiting Al Gore's Global Warming before moving to Alaska. :)

Uh-oh. Is this competition for INT?

It looks like it. It might be a three way battle between Alaskan Heat, INT, andd The Most Interesting Corps (if you don't know, look through the World Class discussion pages alittle).

North, North, North

the title of this year's show..."Russia: 'cause we can all see it from our houses."

it must be the Scandinavian in me, but i just love some lutefisk.

i_can_see_russia_from_alaska_tshirt-p235365411710175006trlf_400.jpg

Tour shirt

Garry in "I can see Utah from my house" Vegas