DCPI-13 Here We Go!

Les Blanc Chevalier had a really off not--hope it doesnt impact them too much in the sweeps! Dropped from 1st to SEVENTH! peaked too soon :smile:

Cape Cod Regiment gets fourth which was great for them this year in what often is the toughest division!

defending champion Knights are still in WORLDS and sitting in a great position! Can they pull it off??? Tonight will tell!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES WE ARE GOING TO FINALS!!!!!!! words can't describe how incredibly proud and happy i am. a corps from no where has come this far and bumped to 8th place of 17 in semifinals and moved the score up to 94.32. all the finalist corps are tied in GE with a 39.9. its right there for us all we have to do is go out there and have fun and do it up (hehe thats my blue devil side talking :smile:). you wont be dissapointed with finals it wont be no 89 finals. were adding in a new ending, a surprise one. be there and see for your self. anything can happen with us tied for GE and only .6 away from gold!!!!

10th place finish in Raincross's first finals appearance in the off-season. We thought we could have done better, but we're not dissatisfied with our placement. Congratulations to the Detroit City Council for their XIII Champion run and for the other corps for yet another outstanding season. Raincross will be bringing its 2010 show "A Mid-Summer Day Dream in Drum Corps Land" back to the field for season XIV... so we're not finished yet.

See y'all on the field!

Congrats to Glory of Bellatrix and to the Detroit City Council. Interesting that the same two organizations were 1st and 2nd in both divisions.

Congrats also to our Boys and Girls of the Bolts and the Screws for their dual Bronze medals.

Can't wait for World's

The wait is over! Congrats to our World Class Champion!!

congratulations Knights!!

Congrats to the Knights- twice is nice!

First repeat champion since seasons 4-5. We could be witnessing a dynasty in the making here.

Congrats to the Knights for another CLASS championship :smile:

As a side note, the Velour Knights finish with their highest off-season placement ever.

wow we were schocked by the results. we went out there and did everything just right and had our best show and our score not only went down and took us down 3 places but we even ended up behind a semifinalist corps. im proud of my kids and dont think their perfeormance was anything short of amazing, but i am very dissapointed in the judging staff. it may have been a personal grudge or something but i totally do not agree with those numbers