DCPI-13 Here We Go!

Congratulations to The Knights on a job very well done!!! The Elite Brigade is pleased with our highest placement yet in the young history of our organization. The level of competition was phenomenal this year and after a 1st place finish in semis we dropped to 5th. A slight let down for the organization but a huge accomplishment and step in the right direction. In only our second season as a 3 class organization, The Elite Youth Arts Association is very proud to have all 3 of its corps finish the season as finalists. We look to continue our climb amongst the great organizations of DCPI, and job well done to all organizations this season!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!!! Back to back Championships!!!! we could NOT be happier! We would like to thank all of our supporters and fellow CLASS corps! It truly was an outstanding season! We at Knight Org are throwing a massive party!!!!

WOW!!!! Back to back Championships!!!! we could NOT be happier! We would like to thank all of our supporters and fellow CLASS corps! It truly was an outstanding season! We at Knight Org are throwing a massive party!!!!

Impressive indeed. Congratulations.

Congrats to Gary and The Knights. Wow..back to back..very nice. That may be the first back to back since Star of Hawaii won seasons VI and VII.

The Star Organization is pleased with the results of all their corps with 3 Finalists! All 3 were ranked on top of their divisions at some point this season with Star of Jupiter #1 after Quarterfinals. Both Star of Hawaii and Cross finished just out of medal positions. Cross also tied for the Sweepstakes top spot in Class A.

No sitting around now. Monday starts the plans for Season 14 programs!!

FC United end of season report

Kadence enjoyed a spectacular comeback to World Class competition after an absence of several seasons. The corps exceeded expectations by making world class finals and securing an 8th place finish. We have also identified some areas for improvement. While the judges said that they liked our new take on our traditional classical-themed program, they did make some suggestions. Specifically, one judge said something to the effect of "The Anvil Chorus piece made me feel like I was walking around with an anvil tied around my neck!" I think he meant try to pick up the pace for next year.

Providence found a new home in Colorado and had some early-season success with their Beatles show. They were a big hit overseas, but could not translate their early-season success into a solid finish and settled for 11th place in finals. For this corps, unfortunately that just isn't good enough. Hopefully this gives them some motivation for next season.

On the CLASS ACT front, Soul of Georgia is enjoying a very strong season. They one one event in Tempe AZ and finished 3rd overall at the CLASS ACT championships. FC United has sponsored a couple corps in the past (including former champions The Associates), but we think we've found one now that's "a keeper" :smile:

As for Lake Woebegon Crusaders, we may be changing their initials to MIA before very much longer. Still no sign of the corps after their disappearance almost a week ago. Pictures of corps members have been posted on the side of milk jugs, and FBI agents Dulmer and Lucsley have been flying around in black helicopters and questioning everybody in a 20 mile radius of Jackson TN, where the corps was last spotted.

Congrats Gary!!!!

Now I hear rumors of a western corps that is bent on making sure it is not three straight in season 14. That is if they come out on tour and stop their Vegas Show "PRMFL!!! 2, A hanging out of the bell experience!" :smile:

Congrats Gary!!!!

Now I hear rumors of a western corps that is bent on making sure it is not three straight in season 14. That is if they come out on tour and stop their Vegas Show "PRMFL!!! 2, A hanging out of the bell experience!" :smile:

WE WILL BE READY!!!!!

Congratulations to The Knights and Glory of Bellatrix for their respective championships. Gary and Kevin are outstanding directors and I am proud to stand with them in the winners circle for DCPI-13.

I would also like to celebrate a job well done for The Detroit City Council, who brought the Unspecified Organization their first championship.

For a corps of only nine members performing a hip hop show, it was a joy to watch them win by entertaining the audience with their antics.

It was our best season ever here at the Unspecified Organization that started off on an extremely rocky footing, but all three corps closed the season by posting their best placements ever in the DCPI circuit.

We're looking forward to competing in DCPI-14 and hope everyone gets some much deserved R&R during the period leading up to spring training in May.

DCP-I XII(Indianapolis, IN) The Knights 95.425

DCP-I XIII(Nashville, TN) The Knights 95.275

DCP-I XIV(Indianapolis, IN) The Knight 96.0

this is going to look real NICE!!!! :shutup:

DCP-I XII(Indianapolis, IN) The Knights 95.425

DCP-I XIII(Nashville, TN) The Knights 95.275

DCP-I XIV(Indianapolis, IN) The Knight 96.0

this is going to look real NICE!!!! :shutup:

Just as long as it looks like this....

DCP-I XIV(Indianapolis, IN) Star of Jupiter 96.15 :blink: