New York Skyliners Alumni Announce The 2010 N.J. BHoF Regional I&E

is HE competing?????????? what is the start time??????? is there a category for flattulette????????????

Now, now ... O'Cossetti ... as a founding member of GAS, you well know the rules of engagement for flatulation ... will you be serenading us with your 15 minute solo this year? ... the opening segment is yours for the choosing ...

:smile:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhhhhh, I have a photo of our 1st I&E at the Sky hosted event and you were prominently featured Andrew

I ain't doin' no more 15 minutes out of Arban'since you didn't appreciate my Cannibals on Venus with all 114 variations, so my music is cut down considerably to Mary Had a Little Swan and New Joisey, New Joisey........I'm trying to make it work and appreciate the opener slot.......my judging gig is north and west of Guthriesville in Ephrata.....gotta bring the scrapple

Guido/Joe/Jimbalaya and other nasty things :smile:

Now, now ... O'Cossetti ... as a founding member of GAS, you well know the rules of engagement for flatulation ... will you be serenading us with your 15 minute solo this year? ... the opening segment is yours for the choosing ...

:smile:

ahhhhhhh, I have a photo of our 1st I&E at the Sky hosted event and you were prominently featured Andrew

I ain't doin' no more 15 minutes out of Arban'since you didn't appreciate my Cannibals on Venus with all 114 variations, so my music is cut down considerably to Mary Had a Little Swan and New Joisey, New Joisey........I'm trying to make it work and appreciate the opener slot.......my judging gig is north and west of Guthriesville in Ephrata.....gotta bring the scrapple

Guido/Joe/Jimbalaya and other nasty things :smile:

So ... just reading in another thread (Old Sr. Drum Corps Photos) that the Sunrisers Alumni exhibition will be something to behold ... maybe the DCP monitor can merge the pertinent posts into this thread?

Hope to see many of those posting here "in the seats" at the Garfield Post on Feb 27th!!!! ...

:-)

So ... just reading in another thread (Old Sr. Drum Corps Photos) that the Sunrisers Alumni exhibition will be something to behold ... maybe the DCP monitor can merge the pertinent posts into this thread?

Hope to see many of those posting here "in the seats" at the Garfield Post on Feb 27th!!!! ...

Donna and I WILL be there!!! (just a warning.... :tongue: )

(just a warning.... :tongue: )

Or a threat?

:devil:

Or a threat?

:tongue:

HAHA ... Tony will be there with camera in tow ... and you Liz? ... can we count on you and the Bayonne crew to come out and add to the festivities????

I have two things I should be doing that day. Three if you add in this show. Cloning isn't legal yet. :tongue:

HAHA ... Tony will be there with camera in tow ... and you Liz? ... can we count on you and the Bayonne crew to come out and add to the festivities????

It would be nice to get some support from ALL the corps in the surrounding area. Helping each other out is a good thing.

Ray

It would be nice to get some support from ALL the corps in the surrounding area. Helping each other out is a good thing.

Ray

So ... ya mean this ain't like Field of Dreams???? ... if you have it (I&E) they will come ... did we mention that Al Chez will be holding a brass clinic at noon and Bucky will be holding a clinic at the bar??? ... what better way to see your Social Security withholding at work?????

So ... ya mean this ain't like Field of Dreams???? ... if you have it (I&E) they will come ... did we mention that Al Chez will be holding a brass clinic at noon and Bucky will be holding a clinic at the bar??? ... what better way to see your Social Security withholding at work?????