Has anyone seen the DCI schedule recently?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My BF would sooner blow up Broughton than have a drum corps show there, lol. He works there, and he hates drum corps :)

Sounds like a great reason to dump him. :tongue:

Sounds like a great reason to dump him. :tongue:

BAHAHAHA :tongue:

Dump him yes, anyways, I live in M'boro so its fun for me to get up and drive around all day to chapel hill, smyrna, riverdale, and what not to see corps practice However Neyland (UT) would be a great place to host heh heh. Anyways so I found out why Siegel doesnt host anyone. Apparently Before Siegel was built our principle was at Oakland and the hosted the Blue Devils. Somehow the gym floor was almost set on fire? So no more corps :tongue: However I personally think itd be cool to have a corps practicing 2 blocks from my house :tongue: oooo well, privalages of driving I suppose.

• 2 weeks later...

More "TBA" shows appearing on the calendar, including Des Moines, Vicksbug and Midland.

What's going on here?

More "TBA" shows appearing on the calendar, including Des Moines, Vicksbug and Midland.

What's going on here?

I just noticed this as well.. Des Moines surprises me as they just moved the show to a very nice stadium (best one in the des moines area) last year, and from what i'd heard (i was in CA at the time) it was a successful show.

I just noticed this as well.. Des Moines surprises me as they just moved the show to a very nice stadium (best one in the des moines area) last year, and from what i'd heard (i was in CA at the time) it was a successful show.

I'd consider that one (West Valley) one of the best in the whole state.

I'd consider that one (West Valley) one of the best in the whole state.

When did you make it to west des moines?

Never, but I've familiarized myself with a lot of the stadia in Iowa through my work with DCPI.

My only time in IA when I marched was going to the Debucky show when I was with Cap Reg.