San Antonio?

That's what I'm hearing. Wagner H.S. band will be hosting it. Wagner is one of two schools (Judson is the other) that use the stadium for home football games.

Never been there, but looks like a very nice facility as high school stadiums go, with high, steep bleachers and a multi-level press box.

It's a typical Texas football stadium. Count me as another that's glad to see a show moving outside from indoors, rather than the other way around.

It's slightly smaller (capacity of 10,000) than the Berry Athletic Complex (capacity of 11,000) in Cypress where the Houston shows are.

Berry Athletic Complex

BerryCenterStadium.jpg1050.jpg

D.W. Rutledge Stadium

1149.jpg

Can't find an actual pic. Can anyone else find one?

Edited by skajerk

When' the last time it actually rained in San Antonio in mid-July?

A few short years ago, I stayed over in San Antonio to visit friends and got caught in a storm on the way to the airport. The expressway turned into a river...so much water came down in such a short time. I don't remember if that is the year in San Antonio when the finals were delayed because the lightning was so active, the corps weren't allowed off their buses in the parking lot for safety concerns.

I knew it was that small. Thats going to be a tight fit for audience members