the 35th Annual Serenade in Brass

Got my flyer today in the mail for Serenade in Brass, held on Saturday 4/10, starting at 7:30 PM in the beautiful Forum Building on the State Capitol Complex in Harrisburg PA.

In attendance will be:

The Naval Academy Drum and Bugle Corps

The Hawthorne Caballeros Alumni Corps

The Bridgmen Alumni Corps

The Boston Crusaders Alumni Corps

Park City Pride

The Buccaneer Alumni

The winner of the afternoon mini corps contest

Swing House

The Hip Pickles

and the Westshoremen Alumni

this is not the performance order. for that, closer to show date check www.fivestarbrass.com

####...nothing in our mail today.

Hopefully it will be here tomorrow so I can run the ticket request back to the post office ASAP.

As usual, a great lineup!!!! Nice to see the Crusaders Sr. corps back at the Forum.

Fran

I kinda live closer to the PO Box Fran :tongue:

That... plus sometimes I think the Pony Express or carrier pigeons were quicker than the current Baltimore mail system. Yikes. :lol:

Fran

Whassamatta Fran... the Blue Crab Express running slow???

And let's not forget the Mini Corps Show at the Crown Plaza that afternoon (It's baaaaaaccckkkkk).

Got my flyer today in the mail for Serenade in Brass, held on Saturday 4/10, starting at 7:30 PM in the beautiful Forum Building on the State Capitol Complex in Harrisburg PA.

In attendance will be:

The Naval Academy Drum and Bugle Corps

The Hawthorne Caballeros Alumni Corps

The Bridgmen Alumni Corps

The Boston Crusaders Alumni Corps

Park City Pride

The Buccaneer Alumni

The winner of the afternoon mini corps contest

Swing House

The Hip Pickles

and the Westshoremen Alumni

this is not the performance order. for that, closer to show date check www.fivestarbrass.com

Nice! We always enjoy performing in or attending this show. It gives us a chance to get out of the "great white north" in WNYS, and into SoPA where the daffodils are out and spring is in the air. Sets the stage for the coming DC season.

I'll pack the sunscreen this time. A couple of years ago turned into a lobster fest. :tongue:

I'll pack the sunscreen this time. A couple of years ago turned into a lobster fest. :bleah:

Ohhhh crap..... It's been said out loud..... Time for the mucklucks and snowshoes.... :tongue:

Wow, ton of memories here. Was in first few and my last performance (so I thought at the time) was there in 1980. Few days later joined the working world and did rotating shift work. :lol: Now making new memories as this should be my 7th in a row.....

LOL, got Jimmy Stewarts autograph thanks to being in the Forum show. He got an award at the Forum and I knew which doors lead backstage. Lucked out that I picked the right door as he was coming out and *poof* "Thank you Mr Stewart". :tongue:

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

I'll pack the sunscreen this time. A couple of years ago turned into a lobster fest. :tongue:

last year was the warm, sit outside in shorts year.

this year, if we follow the normal pattern says we should be wet outside

Ohhhh crap..... It's been said out loud..... Time for the mucklucks and snowshoes.... :tongue:

Wow, ton of memories here. Was in first few and my last performance (so I thought at the time) was there in 1980. Few days later joined the working world and did rotating shift work. :lol: Now making new memories as this should be my 7th in a row.....

LOL, got Jimmy Stewarts autograph thanks to being in the Forum show. He got an award at the Forum and I knew which doors lead backstage. Lucked out that I picked the right door as he was coming out and *poof* "Thank you Mr Stewart". :tongue:

Hanover needs to get in the show