Which show wold you march....1990-1999

1990 - Spirit of Atlanta (maybe the last great 'southern' Spirit show)

1991 - Phantom Regiment (my personal favorite Phantom show ever...and, I'd like to finally say that I'd marched in a corps that beat the Blue Devils :blink: )

1992 - Santa Clara Vanguard (Fiddler, what more can you say?)

1993 - Star of Indiana (saw the show every night for a month during DCSouth tour...hated it. Love it now)

1994 - not sure...maybe the Blue Devils...but only if they'd switch back to the pre-94 uniforms

1995 - Madison Scouts....yes, I did march that show. Yes, I want to march it again.

1996 - see 1995

1997 - 99 I'd like to march in as many years of drum corps with Scott Stewart as the corps director that I can, so...Madison Scouts.

1990 - Star (HM Cavies)

1991 - Santa Clara (HM Star, Cavies)

1992 - Cadets! (more or less my favorite show) (HM Crossmen, Phantom)

1993 - Cadets

1994 - BD

1995 - Scouts (HM Cadets)

1996 - Phantom (HM Cadets and Olympics!)

1997 - tough one...Cadets (might collapse and die though when it's over) or Scouts, or maybe SCV because it was their fresh start!

1998 - Cadets (my first favorite show)

1999 - SCV (HM Scouts)

Edited by chris ncsu

This is a very hard decision to make with just one chioce per year, but I'll try (Oh and I'm a drummer):

1990: Blue Devils, Tommy was just so cool!

1991: Star just by a hair over SCV, I loved Miss Saigon and that drumline was baddazz!

1992: Gotta go with Velvet Knights, I loved BD and SCV (they were the first two shows I saw live) but Oh to be the crowd favorite and look into the stands when they recieved that ovation!

1993: SCV one of the guys that taught me how to play drums was on that snare line and they were rediculous!

1994: BD spanish fantasy was my favorite shows of the 90's, Phantom was a close 2nd, Claire de une still makes me weep

1995: Cavies for the pure precision and power of Mars and the rest of the planets

1996: Maddison Drum corps fan's dream, well I'm a fan and I could only dream f being in that show.

1997: BD, I really don't know verymany shows from this year

1998: Crossmen I love when they do Pat Matheny

1999: SCV as a life long fan I would want to have won a title with them and with a great show to boot!

Edited by calcorpsfan