Bridgemen Hall of Fame

Tomorrow is a big day in Bayonne!

First, we hope that many of you will join us at our rehearsal from 12-4 p.m., as we welcome Jim Brady back to Bayonne! Then we will recognize all of our deceased members at our 2nd Annual Bridgemen Memorial Mass at 6:30 p.m. A Brass Ensemble of 35 people will be performing four songs throughout the service. (Amazing Grace, Hymn to the Last Whale, Danny Boy, and Taps)

Finally, at 7:30 p.m., we will celebrate our inaugural class of inductees for the Bridgemen Hall of Fame! Over 250 people will be in attendance, including many alumni that we haven't seen for a very long time!

It's going to be a very fun day for the bananas!!!

HYPE!!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow is a big day in Bayonne!

First, we hope that many of you will join us at our rehearsal from 12-4 p.m., as we welcome Jim Brady back to Bayonne! Then we will recognize all of our deceased members at our 2nd Annual Bridgemen Memorial Mass at 6:30 p.m. A Brass Ensemble of 35 people will be performing four songs throughout the service. (Amazing Grace, Hymn to the Last Whale, Danny Boy, and Taps)

Finally, at 7:30 p.m., we will celebrate our inaugural class of inductees for the Bridgemen Hall of Fame! Over 250 people will be in attendance, including many alumni that we haven't seen for a very long time!

It's going to be a very fun day for the bananas!!!

HYPE!!!

Packed and ready to go!!! :tongue:

Packed and ready to go!!! :tongue:

woohoonaner2gy.gif

what he said!

I'm listening to a clock ticking in my kitchen - someone tell me how wonderful this day came out.

I had a good day up here - what great weather! but I' m sure Avenue E is still rocking down in Bayonne.

Fill us in.

I'm listening to a clock ticking in my kitchen - someone tell me how wonderful this day came out.

I had a good day up here - what great weather! but I' m sure Avenue E is still rocking down in Bayonne.

Fill us in.

Tick tock,tick tock,a great time was had by all.Lots of faces I havent seen in ages, the food was good and the beer flowed copiously.Congrats again to all the hof inductees.

J

Tick tock,tick tock,a great time was had by all.Lots of faces I havent seen in ages, the food was good and the beer flowed copiously.Congrats again to all the hof inductees.

J

Thats IT ??

there was a a lot of hype about this . People counting the days , now nothing ???

Strange...

Hey it is Monday. They are recovering from a full weekend. Let them rest.

Sorry but I'm still recouping. A lot of hard work went into this weekend.

Thats IT ??

there was a a lot of hype about this . People counting the days , now nothing ???

Strange...