Empire Statesmen / Update

Why would I have a dream about being with the Statesmen? Had it early this morning...weird!!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith looks more like the wicked witch of the west

now to really make dorothy come to life, you already have your own dorothy look a like who can pull off every aspect of the part - Sarah Cole... you just need to pull her away from Boston Crusaders earlier than the week after DCI...

Jeff Perkins is the obvious scarecrow...

Cowardly lion? sounds like a job for Duh???? jimmy allen. (although Joe Taylor would work)

Tin man? where's Allen Buell when you need him?

darn double post... sorry - wasn't me - blame DCP...

but as long as I'm here

I wonder what DCA rules would be on a real live Toto???? prop? performer? maybe they could teach him a few paw tricks and call him a drum major - that way, no penalty if he runs off the field in the middle of the show...

hmmmmm wonder what the penalty would be for pooping on the field - better yet? who would want to follow them on the field....

ultimate prop person - pooper scooper... poop is a prop... so the pooper scooper would not count toward the performer numbers, but it would be a hysterical addition to the show...

Edited by TomPeashey

Cowardly lion? sounds like a job for Duh???? jimmy allen. (although Joe Taylor would work)

Cowardly lion = Joey G.

Cowardly lion = Joey G.

I know he's 50 years old this week - congrats (or condolences) Joey... but he'd have to put a bit more meat on him to play the pudgy lion...

darn double post... sorry - wasn't me - blame DCP...

but as long as I'm here

I wonder what DCA rules would be on a real live Toto???? prop? performer? maybe they could teach him a few paw tricks and call him a drum major - that way, no penalty if he runs off the field in the middle of the show...

hmmmmm wonder what the penalty would be for pooping on the field - better yet? who would want to follow them on the field....

ultimate prop person - pooper scooper... poop is a prop... so the pooper scooper would not count toward the performer numbers, but it would be a hysterical addition to the show...

Tom,

Please check with your physicians regarding the dosage on the medication you're on.

I think you're taking just a wee bit too much.

Andy

Hmmmm...tempting LOL. I thought it was strange that I had that dream. By the summer I'll be skinny but I am not into cross dressing so you'll have to find someone else. I am sure there are better candidates up there :worthy:

Did you wake up with ruby red slippers on our feet? Maybe you need to come up and audition for the role of Dorothy; we're looking for the perfect candidate Keith!!! :worthy:

Tom,

I respectively say "Bite Me!" I am not ugly!!! LOL

Keith looks more like the wicked witch of the west

now to really make dorothy come to life, you already have your own dorothy look a like who can pull off every aspect of the part - Sarah Cole... you just need to pull her away from Boston Crusaders earlier than the week after DCI...

Jeff Perkins is the obvious scarecrow...

Tin man? where's Allen Buell when you need him?