DCA Announces Pre Season Media Sale

DCA Media Director, Mike Symonds has announced the audio/video packages available for the 2010 DCA championship - including a pre-order discount available for the first time.

http://www.dcacorps.org

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DCA Media Director, Mike Symonds has announced the audio/video packages available for the 2010 DCA championship - including a pre-order discount available for the first time.

http://www.dcacorps.org

The following coupon codes can be used for your pre-season savings:

up to $99.00 use coupon code: DCA10 to save 10%

$100 - $174 use coupon code: DCA15 to save 15%

$175 and up use coupon code: DCA20 to save 20%

Mike Symonds

DCA Media Director

Edited by brigscadm

I agree, except I don't see a complete Prelims DVD being offered...?

In the past 5 years very few complete prelim DVD sets were ordered or sold. Most prelim orders were for individual corps, so the decision was made to offer only individual prelim discs with more "stuff" in them such as multiple camera angle options. We have discussed putting together a package that would allow 3 or 4 prelim corps discs at a discounted price. As of right now, there has not been the demand. Let me know as the season moves on, if the demand is there, we'll put one together.

Mike Symonds

DCA Media Director

DCA 2010 A NIGHT WITH THE MINI-CORPS $69.95

EVERY MINI-CORPS COMPETITION PERFORMANCE

Available in HIGH CAM & DIRECTORS CUT

Available with 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital Audio

In Wide Screen Format

VERY COOL!!!!! I can't wait to see the Mini Corps in "High Cam"!!!!!! :smile:

I am curious, is it only the prelims disc that comes with the extra camera angles or is there a package that includes that for the finals performance.

I am curious, is it only the prelims disc that comes with the extra camera angles or is there a package that includes that for the finals performance.

The Finals Disc will have directors cut and high angle of all competing corps. Prelim discs will have Directors Cut, High Angle, Percussion iso, and Auxillary iso.

We are trying to keep quality as high as possible. To do this for all corps at finals would require more compression and not as high quality. This is a feature that we are excited to offer, and down the road it may become feasible to do this for all products but we thought we would try this setup this year and see how it all works out.

Mike Symonds

DCA Media Director

OK, that makes sense to me since I'm guessing that although it is being shot in HD, it will be on standard DVD's due to size capacity and costs.

Either way, it looks like this will be a step above past DVD's and look forward to pre-ordering my copy.