Phantom Regiment 2008

You're all making this way too complicated.

What happened at the end?

Garry in Vegas

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're all making this way too complicated.

Garry in Vegas

Ok, I cheered and had goosebumps.

we had groping. we had deaths. we had a kick ### loud ending that had people standing up before the show was over.

and really, we had possibly one of the loudest crowd reactions in DCI history...two if you count retreat

we had groping. we had deaths. we had a kick ### loud ending that had people standing up before the show was over.

and really, we had possibly one of the loudest crowd reactions in DCI history...two if you count retreat

From the moment Koji speared Will, it was sheer insanity....it came through on the video...I can't imagine what it was like in teh stands....or from the field.

I have never seen a reaction like that and for so long....never.

Spartacus was the King of a country, he was in a war against the Romans, he lost and became a Slave. They bring Spartacus back to Rome to battle in the Colosseum. He wins. He then gets his choice of babe. She dies at hands of Romans. Spartacus mad. He leads slaves against Rome... in Rome. Spartacus dies. This make 2nd in command drum major mad. 2nd in command Drum Major Kills King Drum Major. Then Loudness pursues. Crowd goes wild. .025.

The End...

I AM Spartacus is said because in the midst of the battle of the Slaves, they weren't sure if Spartacus died... So... at the end the king ask, "Which one of you is Spartacus." One person says, "I am Spartacus." Another Person says, "I am Spartacus." and ... blah blah blah... EVERYONE SAYS, "I am Spartacus"

PS... This was a movie named "Spartacus".

Spartacus was the King of a country, he was in a war against the Romans, he lost and became a Slave. They bring Spartacus back to Rome to battle in the Colosseum. He wins. He then gets his choice of babe. She dies at hands of Romans. Spartacus mad. He leads slaves against Rome... in Rome. Spartacus dies. This make 2nd in command drum major mad. 2nd in command Drum Major Kills King Drum Major. Then Loudness pursues. Crowd goes wild. .025.

The End...

I AM Spartacus is said because in the midst of the battle of the Slaves, they weren't sure if Spartacus died... So... at the end the king ask, "Which one of you is Spartacus." One person says, "I am Spartacus." Another Person says, "I am Spartacus." and ... blah blah blah... EVERYONE SAYS, "I am Spartacus"

PS... This was a movie named "Spartacus".

In the movie they used a different name for Spratacus' old lady. They called her Varinia, which kinda sounds like Phrygia. and as Spartacus hangs from the cross, she rides off into the sunset with his baby and the owner of the gladiator school.

In the ballet, Phrygia mourns the loss of Spartacus, too. But there are those who consider Khatchaturian's ballet as taking a big bite of artistic license with the real story.

Garry in Vegas

Is it the same backfield conductor (Koji Mori) that kills Phyrgia as well as the conductor (Will Pitts)?

Nope. The one who killed Phrygia was the one who was mistreating Spartacus at the beginning of the show. The other time you would see him would be when he pulled the knife on Koji during the battle scene.