DCP Cliches

" best tans "

There was a girl who seemed to get paler as the summer went on... and not just because she was always standing next to progressively darker people.

I didn't understand how it could be possible!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figure it's that time of the season where the itch starts to become un-scratchable. Camps are starting, which excites us. But info is sparse which frustrates us. Late winter is "blue-ball" season for the drum corps fan and that can turn our usual snide remarks against a particular corps into... unusually snide remarks.

So, rather than focus on that, let's pick on ourselves for a bit.

What are the most cliched words/phrases used here in these forums? No need to call individuals out. I'm sure we've all used them at some point.

My top 2 are ending a post with "This..." and basically any reference to INT (which I just did in another thread).

references to...." Figure Skating ".

Edited by BRASSO

boring

"____ show is boring" "so you hate_______"

ok, sing out altogether now....1..2...3.......

" On the Road Again ".......just can't wait to get on the road again...... makin' music with my friends..... band of gypsies...... turning our way...... highway...... I can't wait....... I can't...... road again..... "

Edited by BRASSO

" On the Road Again ".......just can't wait to get on the road again...... makin' music with my friends..... band of gypsies...... turning our way...... highway...... I can't wait....... I can't...... road again..... "

I miss that jingle soooooo much!

you said "BAND"

you said "BAND"

It's not my fault. It's all Willy Nelson's fault. Every bronco-ridin', tobacco spittin', bit of it.

Edited by BRASSO

I miss that jingle soooooo much!

It's The Gift that Keeps on Giving.

Edited by BRASSO

I hear Phantom is going back to Black uniforms!

I marched 40 years ago and don't have a degree in music, but my professional opinion about music is _________________________.

Drum Corps sounded better/was harder/better run/etc. back in the *insert pre 2000's decade here* (It sounded horrible, was easy, was boring, and was run horribly....just fyi)

So and so is SOOOOO making finals this year. I went to a camp and I can just tell!

In regards to placement polls: Putting inactive corps in first. They're inactive for a reason: They sucked at running their corps.