Dutch Boy 2010 inactive

Dutch Boy, you will be truly missed this season. You have consistently done Canada proud and the highlight where ever you appear. Look forward to your return to the line up next year!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dutch Boy, you will be truly missed this season. You have consistently done Canada proud and the highlight where ever you appear. Look forward to your return to the line up next year!!

The kids in the corps appreciate the support, THANKS !!!

Dutch Boy - always one of my favorites. Come back strong - you will be missed this year.

Will they still be hosting the OC show that was planned?

Dutch Boy hasn't had held and Open Class show in about three years.

The corps will be hosting an alumni corps show with a few other bands as well.

Dutch Boy will be recruiting at this show and other shows in the area.

You do know that still having a booth at Major Shows would keep the Dutch Boy name out there and who knows you could even make some money. True story: My dogs ate the Dutch Boy hat I bought last year. Is there away I can buy another?

Or, consider this option. If the corps can't get out there with a booth, perhaps they could make arrangements with another corps to market their souvies. It could help the corps financially and with recruiting, and will make whatever corps decides to help them look good, too. After all, aren't we one big happy drum corps family?

Garry in Vegas

Dutch Boy hasn't had held and Open Class show in about three years.

Well, thanks, but they were going to host an OC close this year...thus the reason I asked.

Or, consider this option. If the corps can't get out there with a booth, perhaps they could make arrangements with another corps to market their souvies. It could help the corps financially and with recruiting, and will make whatever corps decides to help them look good, too. After all, aren't we one big happy drum corps family?

Garry in Vegas

That is a great idea Gary. If that was to happen maybe DCI.org could write an article about this good deed. It would be good PR and a win - win for both Corps and our Great Activity.

Dean