Vanguard's floor

combia1

Thats true, someone will bring it up BUT because this is a top 3 WGI World Guard will it get pushed under ther WGI rug like most things they don't want to address?...HMMMMMMMMMMMMM Don't get me wrong I think it's cool the floor was used but whats the rule as others have asked. Will it be allowed by Bo-hunk HS winter guard?

Someone already posted the rule. WGI does have ultimate decision on this, as everyone has pointed out. Unless a formal complaint is lodged by another group, I doubt it will be looked into, as I'd assume they used the floor all season long without any issues.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone already posted the rule. WGI does have ultimate decision on this, as everyone has pointed out. Unless a formal complaint is lodged by another group, I doubt it will be looked into, as I'd assume they used the floor all season long without any issues.

HMMMMMM that doesn't sound right at all. If it's a rule its a rule.. Why would it be ok for 1 guard and not another. Why does someone have to complain. If it were some A guard they would have got the pen. It's a double message if in fact i t's true or better a double standard.

HMMMMMM that doesn't sound right at all. If it's a rule its a rule.. Why would it be ok for 1 guard and not another. Why does someone have to complain. If it were some A guard they would have got the pen. It's a double message if in fact i t's true or better a double standard.

then maybe the floor was regulation sized and all this hubbub is for naught?

Maybe, but it was pratically wall to wall in the arena..Strange.. I asked a WGI judge friend of mine and all he said was " I dont know anything about that stuff"....lol..interesting. Well either way still loved SCV but guards beware of floor size if you are going to copy or something sim.

Maybe, but it was pratically wall to wall in the arena..Strange.. I asked a WGI judge friend of mine and all he said was " I dont know anything about that stuff"....lol..interesting. Well either way still loved SCV but guards beware of floor size if you are going to copy or something sim.

• 2 weeks later...

Guess this seems to be pushed under the WGI rug. Like other poster said If you are a guard other than a select few and intend to use this great type of floor , bettter check and make sure, Just because it was done doesnt mean it was legal....Double standard hard at work here.

YEah, but can you imagine at least 2 of the top 5 world class guards being disqualified last season for rules violations at WGI Championships?

Assuming that they actually violated any rules, of course!

Anyone see all the rule proposals on World Calss...no rules...floor size etc etc..they are up on WGI site. Funny how all this floor stuff comes up AFTER the fact as someone on here predicted. :lookaround: