Come Feel the Music

DCI has a "Come Feel the Music" video on the Fan Network main page to try to motivate people to go to a show...but why is it such a terrible ad? :thumbup:

I dunno, probably coulda done without the John Tesh type of offering in the background asking me about coming to feel the music. Not too motivating, but that's just me.

DCI has a "Come Feel the Music" video on the Fan Network main page to try to motivate people to go to a show...but why is it such a terrible ad? :thumbup:

it is a terrible ad, but oh well, we all still go to shows

DCI has a "Come Feel the Music" video on the Fan Network main page to try to motivate people to go to a show...but why is it such a terrible ad? :smile:

I'm assuming it's because the same people with similar tastes that also thought it'd be a good idea to have smoke machines and miley cyrus playing during the intro to DCI Finals retreat.

Note to DCI marketing: Stick with tradition and away from generics.

Or you could just hire me, because I'm sure I could do a better job. And it's not just because I'm an egotistical jerk; I really know I could do a better job.

Also, it would help if most DCI drum corps actually played music. There's actually a Finals review from someone who had never seen a DCI show before that commented that SCV was the only corps that truly felt purely "musical". (I don't have the link, but if someone else could find it that'd be sweet)

eh

but I'm just ranting about it on DCP, so what the heck do I know? :thumbup:

Edited by NR_Ohiobando

I'm assuming it's because the same people with similar tastes that also thought it'd be a good idea to have smoke machines and miley cyrus playing during the intro to DCI Finals retreat.

Or you could just hire me, because I'm sure I could do a better job. And it's not just because I'm an egotistical jerk; I really know I could do a better job.

Also, it would help if most DCI drum corps actually played music. There's actually a Finals review from someone who had never seen a DCI show before that commented that SCV was the only corps that truly felt purely "musical". (I don't have the link, but if someone else could find it that'd be sweet)

eh

"Come and feel the music!"

...and add a few powerful exciting chords.

btw i'm sending hugs for your 'good grief' mini-movie :-D

I agree to some extent, but I really, truly can't help but LMAO when Cesario "emotes" it. It's so wonderfully cheeeeeeeeesey!!!!

eh

Nah, we'd just rip you, too. :smile: