Drums! (2010 Edition)

I'm wondering the same thing. Unfortunatley, it's a whole new set of problems getting it to fit under the uniform , isn't it?

From the recently posted pictures in the Madison Scouts thread, the carriers aren't really an issue from the stands.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sneak Peek at Phantom Regiment via Dynasty

Smokin Beats

I'm not usually a Phantom fan, but #### that sounded VERY clean for this time of year. Dare I say cleaner than this decade's favourite, Crown? Nice blend, quality of sound, especially during some of the thick notes at the end.

I'm not usually a Phantom fan, but #### that sounded VERY clean for this time of year. Dare I say cleaner than this decade's favourite, Crown? Nice blend, quality of sound, especially during some of the thick notes at the end.

yea it definitely is rockin. i was at most of the rehearsals during their week in denton, and WOW its cleaned up alot. when i saw it then it was solid, but this video is smokin! could be another trophy :D more vids need to be up!!

yea it definitely is rockin. i was at most of the rehearsals during their week in denton, and WOW its cleaned up alot. when i saw it then it was solid, but this video is smokin! could be another trophy :D more vids need to be up!!

You know Phantom's drumline is better than Crown's....

I don't think it'll be a big deal from field level. And the drums look gorgeous.

Mike

Roger That

That's what everyone said in 07... It's a long season, let's let it unfold on its own.