Drums! (2010 Edition)

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not really a fan of the BD drums....i dont like the silver shell.

me either, but it goes with the show.

I think BD's drums might look better once they are wearing them in uniform. At least they aren't straight up white like last year. I don't know why, but solid white drums look old and cheap to me.

I think BD's drums might look better once they are wearing them in uniform. At least they aren't straight up white like last year. I don't know why, but solid white drums look old and cheap to me.

BD's drums were white marine pearl. From a distance they did look solid white though.

Edited by SFZFAN

Devs will take percussion, and the title.

That's always a posibility considering the talent they draw + the talented staff. It's insane to make that statement before they even take the field.

That's always a posibility considering the talent they draw + the talented staff. It's insane to make that statement before they even take the field.

agreed. but id still say, never count out PR. they are always on their game and after watching them run the opener with drill, they were pretty clean already, and the drill isnt as easy as last year thats for sure and they are executing it well. id say the same for boston.

agreed. but id still say, never count out PR. they are always on their game and after watching them run the opener with drill, they were pretty clean already, and the drill isnt as easy as last year thats for sure and they are executing it well. id say the same for boston.

Lol...

Blue Stars win in drums followed by Troop and BAC. My reasoning? those drums are so darn pretty! :tongue:

NOTE: placement subject to change as more pictures come in.

Edited by skeptic