Drums! (2010 Edition)

i like the troopers new drums. are they too getting new uniforms? i know its highly unlikely but... lol

Yep, they are. Director Fred Morris alluded to it on the Countdown Troop segment. His description: it's like the whole corps got a promotion. Sounds like the unis are more like the DM. I haven't seen them yet, but I can't wait!

And the drums: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Edited by TerriTroop

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good lookin' drums, regardless.

Mike

I was going to say the same. Nice finish!

for a pearl... :guinesssmilie:

Cadets percussion is much stronger than the past few seasons. That's not a prediction of how they will place...they will be very good though!

To make sure I do not #### anyone off, I am giving everyone a warning that the following statement is meant to be sarcasm and should not be take as an attack on the previously mentioned group or anything else derogatory. If you have a thin skin, please turn away:

Boy, that's the first time I have ever heard anyone say that about a drum corps during the pre-season :guinesssmilie: .

yea those BDB drums look great!

and about drums performance,

i watched the phantom regiment percussion the entire time they rehearsed in denton last week and i must say, they are definitely gonna be smokin compared to 2009. the show has so much life and that phantom intensity is definitly back!! cant wait to see it on the field!