"at-once" videos?

Anyone remember the "at-once" videos that they used to sell at Finals? I last saw them in 2001 up in Buffalo (that was the last time I actually walked around the concourse at finals).

If so, do you remember what company it was that did it? I'm trying to track them down (if they're even still in business) to see if they still have some div 2/3 vids from that year.

Thanks dude,

unfortunately after some quick googling, it appears as if they're no more :(

tried calling the phone number that I found on google and said it had been disconnected.

Thanks dude,

unfortunately after some quick googling, it appears as if they're no more :(

tried calling the phone number that I found on google and said it had been disconnected.

Yes, I think 1994 was their last year...they had a huge sale too...like 40% off.......I think I spent like, no kidding, $1500 and got every single thing they had avaialble, I even got 1981 high camera prelims tapes of non top 12 corps from DCI Midwest !! Ha !

Yes, I think 1994 was their last year...they had a huge sale too...like 40% off.......I think I spent like, no kidding, $1500 and got every single thing they had avaialble, I even got 1981 high camera prelims tapes of non top 12 corps from DCI Midwest !! Ha !

Do you happen to have 92 Glassmen, by any chance? Have always loved the music...never saw the show.

You and those videos again. :tongue:

I only know from my experience, they had them in 2003 and 2004 at Div II/III Quarters / Semis / Finals and they have them at DCA Prelims and Finals every year that I've been there which is 2007 - now.

Do you have a multi camera version of the 1986 Bluecoats? We finished 15th that year.

Thanks,

About 94 is right. 1800 video express did all the videos for DCI until DCI took them over themselves.