The OFFICIAL 2010 Spirit Thread

Anyone get any pictures of the run through in full uniform last night??

I heard from my friend who is an instructor that the show design, music and overall energy is much better than last year. He said the guard was '1000%' better than last year too.

Also, they neeed 1 trumpet to fill the line....contact them ASAP if interested!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone get any pictures of the run through in full uniform last night??

I heard from my friend who is an instructor that the show design, music and overall energy is much better than last year. He said the guard was '1000%' better than last year too.

Also, they neeed 1 trumpet to fill the line....contact them ASAP if interested!!

Photography wasn't allowed...they are still trying to keep everything under wraps until their first show this weekend. I can't wait either!! But it will be so cool to have it be a surprise.

Don't go to Wahalla, SC cause you will miss them. They are in Leland, NC the last couple of days.

wow, now I am confused. the band director at Walhalla posted this a few days ago on the SC band webboard:

The Spirit Drum and Bugle Corps from Atlanta, Ga. will be giving a live, free public

performance for the greater Walhalla community at Walhalla High School on Friday, June 18th at

7:00 p.m. in the football stadium. Following a performance of their 2010 competitive field

production, “Forging An Icon”, Spirit welcomes audience members to remain as the drum corps

will rehearse until 9:00 p.m., when they will then perform a short concert. Donations and

opportunities to raise funds for the Walhalla Razorback Band program will be part of the

evening’s events.

did all that change?

from what the calendar at the bottom of the Spirit boards says:

6/19 - Walhalla, SC

6/20 - Fort Mill, SC (Rock Hill, SC housing site)

6/21 - Charleston, WV (Oak Hill, WV housing site)

6/22 - Leland, NC

6/23 - Leland, NC

6/24 - Leland, NC

6/25 - Leland, NC

SHOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! KSA TONIGHT SPIRIT!!!