G7 Financial Information.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it isn't that it's YEA. It's that the guy all but crows he operates the corps at a loss, and then begs, and when need be, tries all kinds of shamless guilt trips.

the same guy who called out Teal for cooking the books because how dare they feed their kids better and have lower fuel costs.

Where did I disagree with the idea that they do not do aggressive fundraising? Any revenue YEA! receives from any source is part of the funds they use for their programs. I fail to see how that is all of a sudden a negative...oh yes...because it is YEA! and the Cadets I guess is what makes it wrong???? :smile:

the same guy who called out Teal for cooking the books because how dare they feed their kids better and have lower fuel costs.

So that's who it was. :smile: LOL only Jr corps I had direct contact with last year (or year before?). Kids were busting their ### doing the Baltimore parade bit earning the $$$$. Talked to one of the driver/equipment repair/parents and impressed with the tight ship they were running.