Allentown Arena

I did not say anything that was not nice, nor did I say anything that was nice. They claimed to know the top 4. I find that offensive. Don't you? I am sure the other corps would. Like I am better than you. My buddy that happens to be black found it that way back in the day.

My good sir... I laugh in your general direction! Other than that why are you bringing race into the dcp thread? That has nothing to do with DCI. Are you saying we are corps racist? I do not understand your logic at all... And I am pretty sure that no other corps actually care about placements... they are marching for the experience and NOT for placement! That is all...

As the originator of this thread, I ask that you guys take this discussion to private messages...thanks!

Now...back to the original topic....first show of the year, whooo hooo!!! I can't wait to check the score page and show reviews every morning when I get to work before I even think about opening work email! I feel like I should block out my Outlook calendar for 1 hour each morning! :whistle:

To those of you going to the show tonight, take pictures and be prepared to provide your insights!

I just heard today that the tickets at the gate are only going to be inside the 40's!

I wasn't sure I was going to go because an early season show from the 10 yardline isn't worth it but maybe I'll drive out there if there are decent seats. Will someone be blogging from the show and let us know how it looks?

or....just go to the stadium and watch the cadets rehearse. Of course, i'm not even sure they'll be there, but considering they are listed as staying at the ever terrible, skunky smelling, no showers, Raub Middle School in allentown, i dont know where else they would rehearse. I'll try and get there for ensemble before they start kicking everybody out.

...or just wait for the show, you'll see them twice and first head to the allentown market and get some really good food !! LOL

G

Anyone going to provide detailed reviews for the rest of us??