Chase Community Giving (again)!

I think drum corps is a very worthy cause to vote for. I won't be voting for several that I'd normally vote for personal reasons (that can probably be inferred) but if others wish to do so then cool, I just hope there are more cases like the Colts where the underdog wins too.

Agreed. You can give up to 20 votes. There are many smaller corps that can use the money.

Pioneer, 7th, Blue Saints, Jackie Robinson Jamz not DCI.... but a good community DC group), Impulse, Spartan etc. ... and of course my fave: Vote Velvet Knights

Spread the joy!

Colts, Cavies, Crown and Phantom were $25,000 recipients during the last campaign.

I too have already voted for corps that are currently listed with some of my 20 allowed votes,...including the Blue Stars and Troopers.

Woops! Sorry Blue Stars!!! VOTE BLUE STARS TOO!

Edited by MrNailbat

Y'all should put

DBA Music City Drum and Bugle Corps. I looked for the account before this got posted and kept getting Music City Legend

Speaking of which, in addition to Music City please vote for Music City Legend as well!

Music City Drum & Bugle Corps (DCI) - http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiv...in-the-arts-inc

Music City Legend Drum & Bugle Corps (DCA) - http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiv...city-legend-inc

Vote for Pioneer!

C'mon! Great corps!

I love Pioneer! Ya get a vote from me.

I just thought I'd update everyone as to how many actually could receive money from this program. All of these corps will benefit greatly from monies received (and some may return to the competitive fold). So, please, vote.

Current rankings of all drum corps in the top 250 as of the last scoreboard update:

Spirit -- 30th Place

Pacific Crest -- 37th Place

Madison Scouts -- 110th Place

Blue Stars -- 114th Place

VK! -- 145th Place

Music City Legend (DCA) -- 148th Place

Alliance (DCA) -- 172nd Place

Troopers -- 195th Place

Americanos (Alumni) -- 204th Place

Bluecoats -- 209th Place

BAC -- 245th Place

Music City Jr. -- 247th Place

Blue Knights -- 254th Place

I just thought I'd update everyone as to how many actually could receive money from this program. All of these corps will benefit greatly from monies received (and some may return to the competitive fold). So, please, vote.

Current rankings of all drum corps in the top 250 as of the last scoreboard update:

Spirit -- 30th Place

Pacific Crest -- 37th Place

Madison Scouts -- 110th Place

Blue Stars -- 114th Place

VK! -- 145th Place

Music City Legend (DCA) -- 148th Place

Alliance (DCA) -- 172nd Place

Troopers -- 195th Place

Americanos (Alumni) -- 204th Place

Bluecoats -- 209th Place

BAC -- 245th Place

Music City Jr. -- 247th Place

Blue Knights -- 254th Place

Your leaderboard is far different than what mine reads,...mine only shows 190 groups entered so far????

Edited by Appleknocker

Your leaderboard is far different than what mine reads,...mine only shows 190 groups entered so far????

Their leaderboard has all that have the same amount of votes tied, but doesn't skip the number tied to the next one, I had counted through those.