Chase Community Giving (again)!

There's also 2 high school band programs that have been hanging in the top 200 for most of the contest. Both are taking some big trips this year. Please help them too!

Seminole HS Band (Seminole, FL) - Going to Macy's Parade

http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiv...es-boosters-inc

Cedar Park HS Band (Cedar Park, TX) - Going to BOA Grand Nationals for the first time

http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiv...l-band-boosters

Not gonna lie. I will not be voting for any corps. Mainly because I think helping charities that help underprivileged children, maybe in a 3rd world country, or come from awful homes, or the ones with diseases. I think the middle to upper class youth who can already afford 3k a summer should come as a secondary priority to the ones who don't know how long it will be till their next meal. Just my opinion though. I'll support anyone elses decision to vote4thecorps.

What a screwed up view of giving. I know many kids in corps haven't paid $3k for a summer of fun. Many come from families who struggle to pay what they can and the corps helps them by not making them pay full freight. The corps run all kinds of fundraisers to help themselves and subsidize the kids "tuition". Now here is a way they can get money without having to go back to the well of alumni and sponsors. Especially since this money isn't coming out of your pocket. All you have to do is vote!!! Plus, how many other charities does Chase help. Do you even know? I don't but being in the coprate world I know my company helps several very diveres organizations throughout our local community.

For cripes sakes get off your high horse and help! Id=f you are part of a solution your part of the problem. Thanks for your humanity.

And soccerguy. Ease up. You are amazingly negative. I am sure a lot of people on DCP have heard enough of your diatribes about eveything.

Sun Devils Drum & Bugle Corps is in the running for the top 200 in the Facebook Chase Community Giving Contest.

We are now in 229th place and just need to finish in the top 200 to win $20K

You can also vote for your other favorite drum corps with the 20 votes you are allotted.

If you vote 5 times you get a gift vote that can be given to another Facebook user to vote again.

(send them to another SD member !!!).

The Sun Devils All-Age DCI and DCA Drum Corps from the great state of Florida.

We give kids a chance to have that drum corps experience.

We also serve as a group that is a stepping stone to a World or Open Class DCI corps.

Our membership average age is about 18.

Click this link to vote for Sun Devils !!

parade1.jpg

As of May 1 we are now Sun Devils, Inc IRS 501c3 non profit group

The Sun Devils are 2009 DCA South Class Champions

Corps are doing great in this race! Boston is just about 100 votes shy of the 200 mark with Surf close behind them. If you haven't used all of your votes, do it now!!!!!!

Everything helps! Please vote and encourage everyone else on your friends list to do so also. Thanks!

VK has 424 votes as of today. We need at least 700 more votes just to make it to the bottom of the top 200.

With just 3 more days left to vote, please consider casting just one of your 20 votes to us.

Click here to vote:

VK

Thank You!