A question on yall's thoughts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if I put up a poll asking if you like the Madison Scouts no one on here would vote that they didn't like them, there's no way you can't like them. No matter how badly they perform lol

The Murfreesboro show was using this format the two times I went to it and I thought it was great. Sure you may not get to see everybody, but the top 8 can and do put on one heck of a show. That's why they are the top 8. Besides, the money that isn't spent on that second ticket can be blown on souvies lol.

The Murfreesboro show was using this format the two times I went to it and I thought it was great. Sure you may not get to see everybody, but the top 8 can and do put on one heck of a show. That's why they are the top 8. Besides, the money that isn't spent on that second ticket can be blown on souvies lol.

haha I suppose that's an upside, though I was really looking forward to getting eitehr a MS or a BS hat (No im not talking about bull####) so maybe ill get one out of the deal lol

i'm glad they went back to the Top 8 (like it was for a few years). it was like getting to see Finals night two weeks early.

i was also going to stay all day and volunteer for a corps like i did last year, but NO! i have a required inservice that morning to attend. blegh!

I think the top 8 will be very similar names.. but very dissimilar order.

Id say madison most likely will not jump to top 8. Its been done, but its pretty rare.

Edited by AlexL

I imagine it is last year's top 8, but i haven't a clue.

Probably the G-7 + Boston, if it's not last year's top 8.

I imagine it is last year's top 8, but i haven't a clue.

Probably the G-7 + blue stars, if it's not last year's top 8.

Fixed.

:tongue:

:ph34r:

Fixed.

:worthy:

:blink:

:tic:

:fight:

:tongue:

Edited by CitBos