Pioneer 2010 Opener Video

What time are the run throughs?

Students from Mexico? That's cool. Do they have any experience with drum corps?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO IRISH TEAM!!!

Don't underestimate Pioneer this summer. They are going to come out and surprise quite a few people. The way this show is shaping up, they'll contend for semis easily. The days of Pioneer being in last are over.

Oh, and..

BETTER EVERY DAY!!

Don't underestimate Pioneer this summer. They are going to come out and surprise quite a few people. The way this show is shaping up, they'll contend for semis easily. The days of Pioneer being in last are over.

Oh, and..

BETTER EVERY DAY!!

didnt that happen last year?

LOL...This is actually what we all have been working for. This was bound to happen if we could retain the kids that we have been developing for a few years. The show is so different from the Pioneer shows people are used to, that I am pretty sure we will surprise folks with our presence this year.

We are also happy to announce that we are filling up the corps with students from Mexico, so what we wrote for will be filled. We are coming on the road with 54 brass, and a full drum line!!! We still have a couple of guard openings to fill. The only other openings we have presently are possibly one tuba and a four mallet keyboardist for the pit.

That clip was from a rained out night when we had to go inside. I dont remember Pioneer being as ready as we are this early ever. Who knows...Looking forward to moving out of Milwaukee Monday, after a few dress runs tomorrow!!!

Donny

how much are fees? I may be able to get a mallet player for you.

didnt that happen last year?

Yes, we beat the Cascades at Quarterfinals last year. However, this corps looks like it will stay out of last place for a long time.

What time are the run throughs?

Students from Mexico? That's cool. Do they have any experience with drum corps?

Are there S. African students with the corps this year as well?

Thanks for posting! Definitely a different product for Pioneer this season and I think it'll suit them very well. I got to see them at a couple parades in the Chicago suburbs today and was very impressed with the size of that hornline! I can't remember the last time I saw them with 7 contras. :devil: