Pioneer 2010 Opener Video

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of strong communication in the design process, the staging for the musical effects is well done. The horn line has a ton of potential compared to other years that I have been here. The percussion section is very good. Although the guard is smaller than we had hoped for, they are quite good and getting better every day!

Donny

Unfortunately the new uniforms wont be in until around July 1st. Look for some changes during the break in early July to be added in to the show.

DA

Hey Donny, Saw The Pioneer in Elk Grove Village. They sounded much better than in the utube clip. You've done a great job with them this year.

Joe Courtney

Unfortunately the new uniforms wont be in until around July 1st. Look for some changes during the break in early July to be added in to the show.

DA

Good Luck Donny & Pioneer. see you in Allentown.

Just watched your show on FN. It is going to be so nice following you all and watching this show come together. To me you all have found the balance between old and new skool. Your opener is off the hook. You had everybody and their brother clapping in beat with you. It was going real well until the announcer introduced the Corps. To me it stoped the flow. Anyways, keep up the good work. I look forward to watching Pioneer this season.

Dean

Just watched your show on FN. It is going to be so nice following you all and watching this show come together. To me you all have found the balance between old and new skool. Your opener is off the hook. You had everybody and their brother clapping in beat with you. It was going real well until the announcer introduced the Corps. To me it stoped the flow. Anyways, keep up the good work. I look forward to watching Pioneer this season.

Dean

I agree, this show is going to be exciting to watch and see develop! Nice to have a DCP fan who stays positive and encouraging! I enjoy all the corps but especially the ones who have to fight! Keeps it exciting! Go get em Pioneer!

I have not found an "official" Pioneer thread so that is why I am posting here.

I seen your Normal performance on FN. I do like the change in the opener. this seemed to get a better crowd reaction. However the announcer interfered with your opener again. Although better it is not right yet.

To me the 2010 Pioneer opener will stand the test of time. I want to be able to listen to this opener years from now on Diceman radio and not have to cringe knowing that the announcer will mess up this great opener again.

For those of you that are in the lot while Pioneer is preforming you really are missing a good show.

I really do enjoy watching this show grow. Keep practicing hard.

Dean