Carolina Crown MMX

Crown treating their fans like crap...

Lee Beddis sees some kids watching the drumline and asks if they'd like *him* to film some drumline stuff up close and personal. (watch to the end -- he even gives it a nice personal tag).

So how many places does *that* happen? I think that kid got a pretty awesome souvie to take home for the day:)

Edited by corpsband

Got a text from a friend at Crown asking if I wanted to fill a mello hole. I can't do it because of summer classes, but if there are any mellophone players on here that are interested in marching with Crown this summer, message me and I'll get you in touch with somebody that can help you out.

who is Herbert?

cream team :rolleyes:

sorry

Herbert is the head guy of the color guard.

Got a text from a friend at Crown asking if I wanted to fill a mello hole. I can't do it because of summer classes, but if there are any mellophone players on here that are interested in marching with Crown this summer, message me and I'll get you in touch with somebody that can help you out.

I would love to do it, but I don't have the money, I've only played mello a little (trumpet player), and also I have barely any drum corps experience.

Edited by squeefritzmon

If I wasn't marching Empire this year I would have totally went for that hole...been playing trumpet for 5 years now and i'm on my 3rd year with Empire :tongue:

Do you know the circumstances for the opening in the mello line?