Tough Luck for Phantom

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...that's probably not their biggest concern at this point anyway. Not that the souvie truck effects the corps performance...but it has to be a disappointment for someone to do such a bad thing.

Maybe I'm getting way too old to consider that "such a bad thing" compared to so many other things one experiences in drum corps over the years ? :sad:

I'm curious if anyone else feels the visual book is somewhat....well.....just a lot of fast motion in the same place!? I watch and it's as if the design utilizes next to nothing of the field, except, the intro/opener.

What's going on Phantom?LOVELY sound as always, good drummin' Rennick, but visual is just kinda _/\____/\__________/\____________________________.

I'm curious if anyone else feels the visual book is somewhat....well.....just a lot of fast motion in the same place!? I watch and it's as if the design utilizes next to nothing of the field, except, the intro/opener.

What's going on Phantom?LOVELY sound as always, good drummin' Rennick, but visual is just kinda _/\____/\__________/\____________________________.

Smart design. Also, they're drill writer is on tour with them, if they're achieving I'm sure more will be added/played with.

On the flip side of the thefts though, Phantom did win some money in the chase give away I'm sure they can recoup the losses on the road.

Go into the light! GO PHANTOM!

Smart design. Also, they're drill writer is on tour with them, if they're achieving I'm sure more will be added/played with.

On the flip side of the thefts though, Phantom did win some money in the chase give away I'm sure they can recoup the losses on the road.

that money has to go to community outreach, not purchasing souvenirs to sell.

...to me it sounds like the break-in was for money - not t-shirts and souveniers!

The souvie vehicle is separate from the truck that pulls it around. (at least it was last week when I saw it)

Sounds like, from what I read on Facebook, its a truck window that was broken. That doesnt give you access to the souvie trailer.

I'd bet most of the shirts and such are safe.....they were looking for money and other valuables that can easily be sold.

By the way, do you guys REALLY think the show and music Phantom is playing tonight is EXACTLY what they will be doing in August?

Why show all of your 'competition cards' right away the first week?

How do you improve over the season if EVERYTHING is perfect from the first show?

Phantom's show almost always evolves.......

Going to my first drum corp competition tomorrow nite. Too bad Phantom wont be there!!!

GO PHANTOM - INTO THE LIGHT

...to me it sounds like the break-in was for money - not t-shirts and souveniers!

The souvie vehicle is separate from the truck that pulls it around. (at least it was last week when I saw it)

Sounds like, from what I read on Facebook, its a truck window that was broken. That doesnt give you access to the souvie trailer.

I'd bet most of the shirts and such are safe.....they were looking for money and other valuables that can easily be sold.

You are correct, only the gps was taken.

this made me laugh - it sounds like you are telling Phantom to accept that they are dead and to go into the light...

i'm glad i included that word "probably" then. i just get bad images when i think of detroit. ###### mass media!

Not surprised..........I don't know how common knowledge this is, but did you know that there are NO major grocery store chains in Detroit, and sometimes food deliveries to mom and pop stores are done so under the protection of the National Guard?