Stanford Brewery

that should say something. distant 3rd place corps with the biggest ovation of the night, in the backyard of the two corps placing the highest

It DOES say something...This was a knowledgable crowd that gave credit for a great performance by BK.

You make it sound like BD left the field to the sound of crickets. They didn't. They got a great crowd response also, despite being pretty dirty (especially in the ending added this week).

When BK left the field, I stood and cheered. I was impressed with them this year and a little surprised. I also stood for SCV and BD. Does that mean I liked them all the same? Not quite...

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said BD left to crickets. But, for this "cutting edge" show we've been told about, I expected more baby throwing

It DOES say something...This was a knowledgable crowd that gave credit for a great performance by BK.

You make it sound like BD left the field to the sound of crickets. They didn't. They got a great crowd response also, despite being pretty dirty (especially in the ending added this week).

When BK left the field, I stood and cheered. I was impressed with them this year and a little surprised. I also stood for SCV and BD. Does that mean I liked them all the same? Not quite...

I never said BD left to crickets. But, for this "cutting edge" show we've been told about, I expected more baby throwing

Really? It's JUNE. Is anyone throwing babies, yet? BD was great, but they are still dirty (even more than I remember the last few years). As I said, BK got a big ovation, but no babies...not even a cabbage patch doll...seriously...it's JUNE.