Stanford Brewery

I was most impressed by Blue Devils B!

No kidding, that was a solid show.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cute.....semi-clever response......but in the end....the masses all know what I am referring to. My statement is supported by numerous sentiments in this single topic alone.... from people who do not like BD's recent musical choices/arrangements......

BTW.....the 1986 Blue Devils is still my favorite single DCI show

Here we go again. Just say it on DCP and it is so! Puffff!

Or better still...let's do a poll! :blink:

It's like politicians that make speeches about what the american people want! What???? Who says? Not me, and I'm an american people. :blink:

Just a lot of posturing to make their point!

Edited by Plan9

I was most impressed by Blue Devils B!

Blue Knight and Bluecoats may be in the top four in term of being the fan-favorite!

Here, Here...BK came to play last night...and as soon as the show was over you could see the staff was beaming with pride (as they should be). A simply wonderful performance list night. Precise, Energetic, and Determined. love the show...

and as I have said on other threads, the 'coats may be my sentimental favorite show this year (last year it was BAC). Well designed and fresh.

All I know is that its good to be Blue this year (BD, Bluecoats, Blue Stars, Blue Knights, BDB).

Cali.

It's like politicians that make speeches about what the american people want! What???? Who says? Not me, and I'm an american people. :blink:

Not me I'm from Bratislava..... Ok not really, but speaking of Bratislava it's in one of my all time favorite movie quotes ---Eurotrip---- Kids get out of back of trucking thinking they're in Germany. They look around and realize they're in a slum/ghetto and are approached by a dude that's pro American and says "It's good you come to Bratislava in Summer, In winter it can get very depressing!!" **Budoom Ching** Ok I thought it was funny, but I digress and might have made the most random post ever in DCP history!!

Wes P

Cute.....semi-clever response......but in the end....the masses all know what I am referring to. My statement is supported by numerous sentiments in this single topic alone.... from people who do not like BD's recent musical choices/arrangements......

Funny, but the "masses" at Stanford last night semed to like the show. 2nd largest stand O of the night (largest was BK).

Just a lot of posturing to make their point!

But...but...but

all of my friends agree with me, so if the three of us all hold the same opinion it MUST be the vast majority opinion: I wouldn't dislike something that's good, right?! :blink:

Funny, but the "masses" at Stanford last night semed to like the show. 2nd largest stand O of the night (largest was BK).

oops...quit confusing the issue with facts! :blink:

Oh: well if a dozen, or even several dozen, people on DCP state an opinion, it MUST be shared by the majority :blink:

The scores proved me wrong -- and several folks disagreed with me when I posted this on the Facebook update widget -- but I thought Pacific Crest would come out ahead of Troopers. Troopers came out blazing in their opener, but quickly seemed to falter, especially visually, and there were problems throughout their entire show. Pacific Crest probably has the lesser show, but seemed to have a more "readable" total package . . . through probably not finished yet, as the show came to a rather anticlimactic end.

But, like I said, the scores proved me wrong and everybody else right. :blink:

I agree with you, I felt that PC had a better executed and cleaner show then the Troopers, PC's score should be higher. They are missing their closer, Turbine. Should be in for Walnut.

-G

But...but...but

all of my friends agree with me, so if the three of us all hold the same opinion it MUST be the vast majority opinion: I wouldn't dislike something that's good, right?! :blink:

"Am I a bad man???" Michael Douglas to Robert Duvall in Falling Down