BARNUM FESTIVAL

New this year - Bridgeport Drums

On July 5, four of DCI's world class corps take the field at Kennedy Stadium in Bridgeport, CT. World Class drum corps finally returns to the Constitution State after an absence of almost 10 years! Tickets are $25 and $20. The show begins at 7:00 p.m.

Featuring:

Boston Crusaders

Crossmen

Spirit

Jersey Surf

7th Regiment

Spartans

and DCA guests, Connecticut Hurricanes

Bridgeport Drums will also feature a special outdoor performance by the Connecticut Tigers!

Click here for tickets to Bridgeport Drums

https://www.crusaders.com/crusaders/event_tickets/intro.asp

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bridgeport, CT scores. 6th place 64.888 Carolina Gold, 5th place 65.913 Fusion Core, 4th place 71.550 Bushwackers, 3rd place 77.475 Hurricanes, 2nd place 78.038 Caballeros, 1st place 82.613 Buccaneers.

so i guess last week wasn't a fluke. bucs are tough again. cabs hurcs & empire have a battle. and where will MBI be?

All age corps

1 Minnesota Brass 78.000

2 Kilties 68.250

Madison show tonight

Interesting... Cabs beat Hurcs and shrank (although only a little) the distance between them and the Bucs. Nice to see Carolina Gold come out with a good number. Hopefully we will get a review from some people that were at the show!

Bucs seemed to have the total package. Snares were a bit hairy but passable. Cabs + Hurcs were both great and it was too close to call for me. I'm going with the judges on this one. Cabs had the awsome brass sound. Hurcs had the killer drumline. Not sure who took guard. I will say that bucs guard looked awsome in my opinion.

I thought it was worth mentioning that Bush looked light years better than last year in bridgebort.

so i guess last week wasn't a fluke. bucs are tough again. cabs hurcs & empire have a battle. and where will MBI be?
5 point, caption sweep victorys seldom are.

Will try to write a mini-review later.

Thanks to all involved for an excellent Champs show. And the weather held off!

I have to admit that I am still gassed by Bucs' performance. Sheer excellence seeping out of every pore of this corps, plus my favorite program of the Ruocco era. Addressing this show without using superlatives is futile.

Please subscribe to Drum Corps World and read Bill Flaker's upcoming review.

Hoping to see dc fans of all stripes at JFK for Bpt Drums on 7/5, presented by BAC.

Uncle Acey