Mystré issues a challenge.

Amateur! :tongue:

You forgot:

The ONLY DCPI organization to sweep all 3 divisions... In a live season btw... which was their "rookie" season.

The DCPW Championships might as well be called their home show because they never lost it. A 5-0 record.

Finalist every season in which they competed.

Also has a FDCI Div I title (an honor that only The Knight and Star of Jupiter can say) over Joel Sokal of the Scarlet Knights, in an off season... That's a feat! And an FDCI Div III title too.

Founder of the Super Organization, FANFARE. Way back in FDCI season 6.

:ph34r:

Oh and this is not a trash talk just my corps thread but if you choose to and do a good job at it, you might win the award. With that being said, it should be easy for others to top you for this week.

Yeah but you dont have a VCL crown. Star of Jupiter VCL XI. Oh yeah I see Gary has a VCL crown, VCL IV with the "White Knights" :worthy:

What ever happened to Neil Hamiliton?

Edited by StarOrg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing we are not the Raiders.

8. Mystre 77.240 +1.710 6/26

11. Glory of Polaris 77.035 -2.120 6/26

Did you get a case of the Slaughter Virus?

Glory of Polaris 80.080 6/28

Aw, did you peak too soon? Like the Raiders? :tongue:

All I know is, since I've started playing, I have more titles than you. :ph34r:

Glory of Polaris 80.080 6/28

Aw, did you peak too soon? Like the Raiders? :sleeping:

All I know is, since I've started playing, I have more titles than you. :rolleyes:

I have 4 in DCPI... how bout you? One.

I've only went head to head with you once (Revelation) and I cant remember if you where right below me or right above me.

As far as the score... not too happy with the way my music captions projected but I do fine when the representatives of my captions compete and that's all I care about. Slow and steady wins the live season.

Edited by CloudHype

Yeah but you dont have a VCL crown. Star of Jupiter VCL XI. Oh yeah I see Gary has a VCL crown, VCL IV with the "White Knights" :sleeping:

VCL was always a failure for me but I would squeak into finals. I don't think I even used the Mystré name in VCL.

Neil Hamilton... The original "classy" director and the first ever fantasy champion. I have no idea. Same thing with Sky Johnson, Sean Taylor, Brett Barnes, John King, Ben Cunnigham or Bobby Gosset.

Oh... here is the original FANFARE logo that Sky created:

fanfare2.gif

Oh and I found this:

http://www2.isye.gatech.edu/~jsokol/skfdci.html

Look at that trophy case! Oh and an undefeated season to boot!!!!

Edited by CloudHype

VCL was always a failure for me but I would squeak into finals. I don't think I even used the Mystré name in VCL.

Neil Hamilton... The original "classy" director and the first ever fantasy champion. I have no idea. Same thing with Sky Johnson, Sean Taylor, Brett Barnes, John King, Ben Cunnigham or Bobby Gosset.

Oh... here is the original FANFARE logo that Sky created:

fanfare2.gif

Oh and I found this:

http://www2.isye.gatech.edu/~jsokol/skfdci.html

Look at that trophy case! Oh and an undefeated season to boot!!!!

Nice! Sky always did some very nice work. I remember the logos he would make for each FDCI season.

Joel...yes Scarlet Knights were legends.

YOW!! That is one he lluva collection!

I think I started CLASS as one of those uptight organizations LOL I prefer positive off the field and leave the smack for the field

Neil Hamilton... The original "classy" director and the first ever fantasy champion.

Neil became and still is considered to be one of the great people I met through Fantasy Corps and I am proud to still call him a good friend today! I feel like along with Joel---I learned from true MASTERS

Oh yeah I see Gary has a VCL crown, VCL IV with the "White Knights" :sleeping:

I won all three divisions that year--first time that had happened...and I lost the "White" due to um unforeseen racial connotations! Little known fact LOL I got beat up a few times for it and didnt want people to misunderstand as I am one of the least prejudice people LOL and I talk to Neil now and then on facebook