Pioneer 2010

I can't say for sure...but my son told me he wore his green uniform for the last time at Metamora.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy to support Pioneer! My son marched with them 3 years ago (then Scouts & now Colts) and we have been Pio fans ever since. It is a great organization. Saw their show this season in Dubuque and was so pleased to see such a great improvement. Keep up the good work! We'll be rooting for you in Indy!!

Sure hope they tape the show and show it on fan network. I'm dying to see those new uniform jackets. Bet theyre good for 2.5 points in GE.

Good luck Pioneer, show 'em what you've got. People love your show this year.

Any pictures from the South Shore Frolics parade?

I had a freak flat tire on my bike half way to Bay View. Might not make it to Naperville this evening so I'm hoping someone posts pics of the new uniform.

Have a great show tonight kids!

Better Every Day

Any pictures from the South Shore Frolics parade?

I had a freak flat tire on my bike half way to Bay View. Might not make it to Naperville this evening so I'm hoping someone posts pics of the new uniform.

Have a great show tonight kids!

Better Every Day

If you check out the Pioneer website, you might get a little surprise!

Thanks for posting the video.

Great new look.

Finally, the head gear makes sense.

The Irish Washerwoman's crypt out at Pioneerland is getting a little crowded. Yeah!

Very nice! Like the new jackets a lot - I think it will help with field presence, and making the drill forms pop out that much more.

Mike

The white tops really do stand-out and look sharp, lots of color on the field also with the guard unis and bright color flags!! Love the new moves they put in and the closing fly-over!! They are really putting this together at the right time. More cleaning of the show and working in the new members, should give them a nice jump!! They really do have an entertaining show this year!