Pioneer 2010

I'm in the process of cleaning up a lot from this thread.

Please folks, stop with the personal attacks and keep personal issues with each other out of the thread.

Thanks.

Thanks Lance. I kind of lost it yesterday and for that I apologize to not only the Pioneer corps, but to the parents and fans as well. I am an avid supporter of Pioneer and believe in what they do. Also, I don't deal well with phonies. Now, thanks to you, we have the thread back to where it belongs. :tongue:

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think due to construction, their housing has been changed to:

Crispus Attucks Medical Magnet School

1140 West Doctor Martin Luther King Junior Street, Indianapolis, IN‎

414-327-2847

Call the corps office to confirm.

I am in the Pioneer Office and have not received your revised information about Indy housing.

Where did you get this from???

After reading through this thread I realized I needed to go to your website and watch the show. Wow! I was impressed. I actually watched two different performances. I was confused becaues one was labeled alumni. I thought initially that you had a large,talented and entertaining alumni corps. I can't believe I am about to say this,but your show is more entertaining than some of the top placing corps. I was also impressed with your drumline. It makes me want to visit Pioneerland!

After reading through this thread I realized I needed to go to your website and watch the show. Wow! I was impressed. I actually watched two different performances. I was confused becaues one was labeled alumni. I thought initially that you had a large,talented and entertaining alumni corps. I can't believe I am about to say this,but your show is more entertaining than some of the top placing corps. I was also impressed with your drumline. It makes me want to visit Pioneerland!

As a parent of 2 boys, I say a HUGE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!

(Alumni picnic was the day of the performance, the kids performed for them and it was also family day)

I am in the Pioneer Office and have not received your revised information about Indy housing.

Where did you get this from???

After talking with the DCI Housing Coordinator, what was said above is true. We have had our Indianapolis housing changed to:

CRISPUS ATTUCKS MEDICAL MAGNET SCHOOL

1140 W. DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. ST.

INDIANAPOLIS

Thank you "Copyright" for the heads up!

I've been saying this all year and I totally believe it! This show is definitely audience friendly. :lookaround:

I'm really happy that your sense of curiosity ending up bringing you so much enjoyment.

Tell me, in the past were you just indifferent to Pioneer? Never saw them? Didn't think they were worth checking out?

New found fans like yourself are the key to breaking down perceptions (or lack of) that people have towards Pioneer and what they accomplish.

I think it will mean a great deal to the kids to hear that they have a new fan. Cheers to you for taking the time to write something positive.

Better Every Day

I'm really happy that your sense of curiosity ending up bringing you so much enjoyment.

Tell me, in the past were you just indifferent to Pioneer? Never saw them? Didn't think they were worth checking out?

New found fans like yourself are the key to breaking down perceptions (or lack of) that people have towards Pioneer and what they accomplish.

I think it will mean a great deal to the kids to hear that they have a new fan. Cheers to you for taking the time to write something positive.

Better Every Day

This Sunday in Buffalo will be the first time I've seen Pioneer since my brother and nephew have been involved... can't wait!

I DO remember seeing The Thing in '74 in Ithaca.

This Sunday in Buffalo will be the first time I've seen Pioneer since my brother and nephew have been involved... can't wait!

I DO remember seeing The Thing in '74 in Ithaca.

No, '73. They were Pioneer in '74.