Great Drum corps show in Glens Falls June 30th with six world class corps

Jersey Surf

Crossman

Spirit

Boston

Bluecoats

Phantom

East Field 7pm

Also I just found out from show sponsor all of the corps are staying over an extra day for rehearsal. Great treat for drum corps fans in the capital district and northeast.

They will also be honoring Charles (coochie) Mullen who passsed away this past srping. He brought 29 years of drum corps shows to the area. This is the 30th anniversary of the show and the weather is going to be clear and cool. Thanks Cooch

Edited by md60

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Boston can overtake Regiment, or if Regiment can hold onto their slim lead.

Will blooooooo break 80?

and who comes out on top in the Spirit/Crossmen battle. I believe it stands at 1 to 1 right now between those two.

and who comes out on top in the Spirit/Crossmen battle. I believe it stands at 1 to 1 right now between those two.

Which I think is very exciting....these two corps have such a strong bond and I bet it is exciting for the two to be in such close competition.

Don't forget that great Ice cream place right next to the field! That was the highlight of the show for me.

Don't forget that great Ice cream place right next to the field!

Very good milkshakes there. :sleeping:

Wish I was going... used to go to this show when my kids marched Patriots & Crossmen. Ah, the good old days! :sad:

Good weather = good rehearsals today - GREAT shows tonight!

I predict:

81.1 Bluecoats

78.5 Boston

78.2 Phantom

70.0 Spirit

69.0 Crossmen

65.0 Jersey Surf

Bluecoats win all captions (including drums again) tonight and recovers from a .7 drop in GE Vis last night.

Edited by KFanti

I'm agreeing with KF, think Bluuuue will be in the 81-82 range....