Kalamazoo Kazoo Kazoo

If it is a clear day, BRING SUNSCREEN!

Fans face the west and are blasted by the sun until it sets.

This. I remember performing once at that show and I remember that it must have been awful for the fans because of the sun.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont forget about the train tracks right next to the stadium. Do they have to blow their horn i want to hear kids blow them not one guy pull his. :smile:

Major intersections there by the University ... I think they have to honk by law.

Regardless, They're usually through there in about 10 seconds.

Section C row 20 ... see you all there!

If anyone out there is a Northern Aurora or Saginaires alumni .... we're having a campout that weekend in Kzoo plus a reunion on Sunday. If you didn't get info or want details, feel free to message me on here ASAP!

Gonna be a hot show alright! Things start getting really interesting tomorrow! Can't wait to see Madison, Blue Stars and the rest of the corps I have missed so far this season!

Lets get it on...I got club seats!!!!!.

I will also be wearing my Brockabrella (Umbrella Hat) if it is too hot and sunny.

Hey, Tony!

I will be boarding my greyhound this afternoon and I'm staying at the Red Roof Inn near the University tomorrow. See you in Kalamazoo!

Edited by INSIDETHEFORTY

If anyone out there is a Northern Aurora or Saginaires alumni .... we're having a campout that weekend in Kzoo plus a reunion on Sunday. If you didn't get info or want details, feel free to message me on here ASAP!

Hey I'll pass that along. Someone I will be with is a Northern Aurora Alum.