Kalamazoo and Denver feeds

Am I the only one who was incredibly frustrated with both feeds tonight? All night the Michigan feed dropped out or stalled over and over again. I had 2 laptops with 2 different connections going at the same time and the only corps that I saw almost completely were the Cavaliers. Very disappointing not to mention expensive. I just logged into Denver again and the feed stopped just before the 2nd place score. I had no such problems with the earlier Stanford feed.

Am I the only one who was incredibly frustrated with both feeds tonight? All night the Michigan feed dropped out or stalled over and over again. I had 2 laptops with 2 different connections going at the same time and the only corps that I saw almost completely were the Cavaliers. Very disappointing not to mention expensive. I just logged into Denver again and the feed stopped just before the 2nd place score. I had no such problems with the earlier Stanford feed.

Had a minor hiccup once or twice with the Michigan feed, and the Denver feed was flawless for the amount of time I spent watching it. Are you sure it's not a problem with your computer(s)?

I had one minor stall out in the Kalamazoo feed, but other than that, everything was smooth.

Stalling from Kalamazoo would've been all from your side, not the feed's side. I had no problems with it and neither did people I was chatting with.

The Denver one was just absolutely terrible though...awful sound and picture.

My only issue was that the audio from K'zoo was even and clean, but the audio from Denver had problems.

Specifically, for most of the evening the announcer was coming in LOUD & clear like he was talking directly into a microphone, but the corps were muffled as if they were miked from across the stadium. This forced me to constantly turn the volume WAY UP as the corps played, and then WAY DOWN as their shows ended. When the volume was turned WAY UP, I could hear a lot of the "artifacts" from the compression (which I think is just something that just happens when you amplify sound took much).