7:57 pm Bluecoats

8:14 pm Santa Clara Vanguard

8:31 pm The Cavaliers

8:48 pm The Cadets

9:05 pm Carolina Crown

9:22 pm Blue Devils

9:37 pm Blue Devils and SCV to perform with Music Campers for Finale

9:45 pm Awards Ceremony

So DCI wants me to believe that the judges can change gears in the middle of a show, properly judge two Sr corps - then take a 51 minute break... come back and, without being compromised, adjudicate the Troopers, BK and Glassmen among their competition that performed almost three hours earlier?!?

Wow! That is some super-human judgin' goin' on!!

It's things like this that lead me to believe that the corps are pretty much placed before they perform.

So DCI wants me to believe that the judges can change gears in the middle of a show, properly judge two Sr corps - then take a 51 minute break... come back and, without being compromised, adjudicate the Troopers, BK and Glassmen among their competition that performed almost three hours earlier?!?

Wow! That is some super-human judgin' goin' on!!

It's things like this that lead me to believe that the corps are pretty much placed before they perform.

Troopers, BK, Glassmen can only hope the judge has both a vivid recall memory and gets no indigestion from INT.

Otherwise, some Corps will get a bad case of Minneapolis paralysis.

La Crosse is only a couple of hours away. It will be easy to hit the La Crosse show Friday night and drive up to Minneapolis Saturday morning and arrive early. Come on down to La Crosse. It's a great line up, and the new stadium is beautiful! Plus, I believe the Blue Stars have the absolute best ticket system out there. So easy to pick your own seats (unlike TM). Just go to www.rivercityrhapsody.com

I would SO be there if I could but I'm in a new job and have no time off yet.

Plus a good friend from high school is driving over from Michigan for the Mnpls show and I'm going to try and be a good host.

I am trying to get my whole family to go to the La Crosse show.

The new stadium is really beautiful and it does have one of the nicest backdrops for a drum corps show "Grandads Bluff"! :rolleyes:

Looking forward to some reviews on here for the show and stadium.

Hurry up Saturday - I'm bustin with excitement! :tongue:

Corps..............................Arrival Date and Time................Housing Site (subject to change)

Blue Devils .....................Fri. 7/16 @ 6:00 A.M..................East Ridge

Blue Knights ...................Fri. 7/16 @ 4:00 A.M..................Mounds View

Blue Stars ......................Sat. 7/17 @ 4:00 A.M. .............Irondale

Bluecoats .......................Sat. 7/17 @ 2:30 A.M. ............. Black Hawk Middle School

Boston Crusaders ............Fri. 7/16 @ 3:00 A.M. ............... Edgewood Middle School

The Cadets ....................Sat 7/17 @ 4:00 A.M. ................Lakeville North

Carolina Crown ..............Sat. 7/17 @ 2:00 A.M. ...............Wayzata

The Cavaliers ................Fri. 7/16 @ 4:30 A.M. ...............Lakeville South

Colt Cadets ...................Sat. 7/17 @ 1:00 A.M. ................Hill Murray

Colts ............................Fri. 7/16 @ 5:00 A.M. .................Amery, WI

Crossmen ......................Thurs. 7/15 @ 5:30 A.M. .............Owatonna

Glassmen .....................Fri. 7/16 @ 5:30 A.M. .............. Hastings

Legends .........................Sat. 7/17 @ 2:00 A.M................ Hastings

Madison Scouts ..............Fri. 7/16 @ 11:30 P.M. ...............Osseo

Phantom Regiment ......... Fri. 7/16 @ 4:00 A.M. ............. Farmington

Pioneer ..........................Sat. 7/17 @ 2:00 A.M. ..............Highview Middle School

Racine Scouts .................Fri. 7/16 @ 8:00 P.M. ..............River Falls Middle School - Tentative

Santa Clara Vanguard .......Thurs. 7/15 @ 5:30 A.M............Roseville

Spirit ..............................Thurs. 7/15 @ 4:00 A.M. ..........Champlin Park

Teal Sound .....................Sat. 7/17 @ 3:00 A.M. ............Totino Grace

Troopers .........................Sat. 7/17 @ 2:00 A.M. ..............River Falls, WI

Just for everyone's info, Friday's rehearsal is closed during the morning session according to their website.

How I originally expected this show to end up, however with the more than 1 hour gap between Madison/Colts and Troopers/Glassmen I'm thinking Troopers and Glassmen could both move up a slot.

1 - BD 91.2

2 - Cadets 88.7

3 - Crown 88.3

4 - Bluecoats 88.1

5 - Cavaliers 87.5

6 - SCV 85.4

7 - PR 85.3

8 - Blue Knights 84.2

9 - Boston 83.2

10 - Blue Stars 82.5

11 - Madison 80.3

12 - Glassmen 79.4

13 - Colts 77.0

14 - Troopers 76.3

15 - Spirit 74.7

16 - Crossmen 74.0

17 - Teal Sound 71.1

18 - Pioneer 70.5

I just drove past the stadium today ... It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I've been assured that the acoustics are on par with, if not better than, Stanford (which IMO is one of the best drum corps stadium ever).

This will be THE show of the year!!!

Belinda on KARE 11 local news/weather just said we're going to have a mild weekend! WOOOHOOOOOO :rolleyes: