Unusual or Unexpected Non-Show Performances

And there was also a Sunrisers soprano player playing "parking attendant" at that gig. A story for another day. :cool:

Fran , you guys remember the lesson we got it Newtons Law? When the golf ball fell onto Frank's chest (dropped by one of our members of course.)All you heard was thump,AGHHHHH!Right in the middle of a big hit and company front!!!!Laughed all the way home ,I just couldn't get the sound out of my head.

Edited by Joe S

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fran , you guys remember the lesson we got it Newtons Law? When the golf ball fell onto Frank's chest (dropped by one of our members of course.)All you heard was thump,AGHHHHH!Right in the middle of a big hit and company front!!!!Laughed all the way home ,I just couldn't get the sound out of my head.

I hear ya, Joe.... that was absolutely hilarious. You and I had a "front row seat", so to speak, for that one!

However, I seem to remember that golf ball hitting a little lower than the chest area. :cool:

In 1985 during Championship Week in Madison, someone won a raffle thru one of the local tv stations and we (Florida Wave) did a 30 min. standstill performance in front of their house. The best part of this was that we were able to stay at Madison West HS, within walking distance from Camp Randall stadium, and we were able to keep this as our housing site all 3 years that Finals were in Madison (85-87).

Ehhh...with all the shrinkage that was probably going on, there was probably not much to see anyway!

Ah Geez, Sam, you had to go there, huh? :cool:

Ah Geez, Sam, you had to go there, huh? :worthy:

Well....yeah!

There was a story I heard about 83 Freelancers ending up parking and barking their show in someone's backyard during a BBQ....anyone have the full story?