• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking we'll be hearing something like this on finals night:

"In second place... Carolina Crown... AND the Bluecoats"

This. :tongue:

I'm thinking we'll be hearing something like this on finals night:

"In second place... Carolina Crown... AND the Bluecoats"

and in first with a 99.2 THE BLUE DEVILS!!!!

Just home from the show tonight...... the weather held off... although a bit humid... Thursday night was absolutly perfect for drum corps here in LaCrosse. !

Colt Cadets were alright !! nice job by the younger ones !! Legends... shows ok.. but guitars... really ? why ? oh well.... if it's allowed..! Sorry, just not my cup of tea. Gov's ... did a nice job out there !! Madison has cleaned up .. looking good... nice sound of course.....impressed with them since I last saw them ...

Teal Sound... not a bad show. !! had it's moments...

Bliucoats..... loud horns.. nice flag work... cleaner guard... drums seemed on tonight.... Carolina... they seemed to DO everything ok tonight IMHO... but it just didnt GRAB me and give me the chills I was hoping for......need to see this again tomorrow in Minneapolis......

Blue Stars have REALLY cleaned up !!! their time at the University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse was put to GREAT use !!! horns lounder.. more efective foot work with the horns.. drums

even more solid then the Kalamazoo and Madison shows... Guard had a good night as well.. Looking at the scores after getting home, I have to admit, I think the judges got the order correct.... Believe corps are starting to get rewarded for the difficulty they are putting on the field... Blue Stars "Einstein on the Beach" closer is 100%better then just a week

ago !!! This was the first show back in LaCrosse after a 2 year "stadium rebuild" for the university..... Attendance was good ... weather was a bit humid.. but bearable... crowd was very responsive to ALL the corps... A very good night in drum corps in LaCrosse... !!!!! Makes tomorrow in Minneapolis filled with that much more anticipation !!!

Good night everyone ! Hope you enjoyed my =recap=........

Edited by Briggs1

That is correct... his flight was delayed and wouldnt get into LaCrosse until 830 or so...after the show had started.... I ran out to get a judge and was informed about the other judge having delay and plane change difficulties....

:thumbup: and your point?

:thumbup:

His point was relating "the spread". No worries, it's not anything about the Blue Devils... :thumbup::tongue:

You know, tomorrow if the coats are only 0.3 behind crown I'll call that a big victory with the performance order...

Come oooooon judges :-)

Edited by nero14