Lovin' La Crosse!

CCrown and Bluecoats 11.3 and 11.0 ahead of Troopers ... the other night in SD, Cadets and Cavies 11.9 and 11.2 ahead of Troopers ...

Saturday night in Minnesota should be tight between those four behind BD, and hopefully one or more will pass them before Indy!!!

"Ya gotta give em' hope!" Harvey Milk

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was my fault ... I posted some incorrect math, and he called me on it! Comparing CC and BC's spreads tonight to Troopers with Cad and Cav's spreads to Troopers the other night.

No worries.

No worries @ all Blue :) Thought I was losing what little math skills I currently hold :)

It's, roughly, a two hour trip from La Crosse to the Twin Cities; so they all should get some good floor time before they prepare for the first major measuring stick show of the season. However, if you factor in "corps time travel;" it will be a three hour trip.

BS went from 5.9 behind Bloo on Tuesday to 4.4 today. In addition to raw score growth from a 81.5 to an 82.9, id say tonight's was a good score from them.

Troopers gained a good bit not being head to head with Colts. Maybe they'll will continue tmo and get closer to topping Gmen or Scouts.

pretty fat number for Teal Sound...veddy nice :tongue:

I'm thinking we'll be hearing something like this on finals night:

"In second place... Carolina Crown... AND the Bluecoats"