Some thoughts I have

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On another note I've noticed something, there has always seemed to be a HNC vs CC fan brawl of words here on the DCP.

Because people like you open the door.

How about explaining why you're an HNC fan?

Because I marched there and I love many of the shows they've done over their existence. Your turn to answer my question.

Edited by 2000Cadet

Anyways, so I got the fan network subscription 3 days ago because there is no way for me to attend a live show this year :ph34r: Anyways, it is very much worth the money. Now aside from that, I know I don't have the latest viewings of the latest contests and what not, but here goes:

I firmly am in love with Crowns opener, and find the ending rather odd, I still gotta say I think Crown has the best hornline out of DCI, that's right you HNC fans, you heard me.

Bluecoats=awsomeness in the close once the D-line moves back field and splits the hornline block down the center and retains it's awsomeness till the end of the show

Cavies=amazing show potential, im my view I think that they have a real championship show design, more so than any other corps out there (I kinda hope they win secretly :cool: )

BDs=what?

That's about all I can say, however are any of you out there like me in that you love the Cavies and Crown to death, but you can't decide which one you like better?

Keep in mind im going off of what is availible on the fan network.

I agree that Crown probably has the best hornline in DCI this year.

Unfortunately, as they learned last year, a great brass line isn't enough to win a championship. Maybe they will clean the show up and and some more GE, but right now I think the concept is fuzzy, and outside of their sound and guard, I don't really find much to get excited about.

Hopefully this will change.

Because people like you open the door.

Calm down calm down :cool: I still have a high respect for HNC and I still think they are DCI's most under rated corps, however I just think that Crown has a better overall high brass, with the right amount/combo of low brass to support it. I personally feel that Cadets just don't have that sparkle in the sound that Crown has

Calm down calm down :cool: I still have a high respect for HNC and I still think they are DCI's most under rated corps, however I just think that Crown has a better overall high brass, with the right amount/combo of low brass to support it. I personally feel that Cadets just don't have that sparkle in the sound that Crown has

Yes, many people have already conceded that Crown has the hornline that will most likely win the brass trophy again. I have no problem with that. I just don't understand why you needed to say what you said in your opening post.

Cadets are not underrated... everyone knows they are a #### good drum corps.

asking why a former marching member of a corps is a fan of that corps is kind of odd... no?

indeed it is, it's just my 17 yr old smart ### comin out in me.

On another note I've noticed something, there has always seemed to be a HNC vs CC fan brawl of words here on the DCP.

Possibly but I really never noticed 2000Cadet taking part in it.

Yes, many people have already conceded that Crown has the hornline that will most likely win the brass trophy again. I have no problem with that. I just don't understand why you needed to say what you said in your opening post.

Eh, social experiment, see what the responses were. Other than that, no reason imparticular other than I had to mention something about HNC in the thread, however this makes me seem like a really big ###### :cool: