Some thoughts I have

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong again

Can't say a corps sucks, a guy who marches Blue Saints is technically better than me cause he has marched before, although I believe I am much better than that, you see where I'm comin from in that I have never marched before, therefore I can't say a corps sucks.

HNC is in my top 5 favorites, and it would be an honor to wear the Maroon, white, and gold.

BDs well, they don't suck, but I hate their guts. Plus their shows are mostly really random in my view.

Sorry, I know what you said (and I'm still looking for that sarcasm emoty!). I was simply over-exaggerating what you said for the benefit of our overly-sensitive BD fans on the west coast. They were feeling quite lonely with all the hate headed towards Crown and Cadets.

I'm kidding, KIDDING, Plan9!

BTW, see my sig? I'm right there with you on HNC (although I'm not convinced they're the MOST under-rated corps).

If the cavies can clean it up, they have a real shot. It's a been a while since the cavies were the fan favorite.

I wouldn't know since I only got into DCI in late 2007, but I really hope Cavies can pull it off I absolutely love the show design, if I had to pick someone to march for out of this year, it's either Cavies or Crown

Sorry, I know what you said (and I'm still looking for that sarcasm emoty!). I was simply over-exaggerating what you said for the benefit of our overly-sensitive BD fans on the west coast. They were feeling quite lonely with all the hate headed towards Crown and Cadets.

I'm kidding, KIDDING, Plan9!

BTW, see my sig? I'm right there with you on HNC (although I'm not convinced they're the MOST under-rated corps).

It's cool, I thought you were an alias of 2000Cadet or 2000Cadets (idk)

Some BD fan is bound to chime in eventually

I wouldn't know since I only got into DCI in late 2007, but I really hope Cavies can pull it off I absolutely love the show design, if I had to pick someone to march for out of this year, it's either Cavies or Crown

But you're not marching. You're at home, on your couch without knowing for one second how it feels to be on that field. Flamebaiting the locals.

Why this opinion deserves a whole thread is beyond me. Just another spew of the same ol' crud we've been hearing all summer.

In fact, I think I will make my own thread if this stuff is allowed.

But you're not marching. You're at home, on your couch without knowing for one second how it feels to be on that field. Flamebaiting the locals.

Why this opinion deserves a whole thread is beyond me. Just another spew of the same ol' crud we've been hearing all summer.

So, lesseee, your opinion of a corps is validated because you march with whom? I missed it...

And you're welcome to start your own thread. There's no ownership of threads on DCP. Go for it.

Edited by garfield

Oh yes indeed, but I bet you're a football fan. You probably have a favorite team yes? You probably talk about coaches & players alike like the rest of us do, policies of teams etc. I'll take a wild shot saying that you've sat on your couch and never played but watched the games and critized here and there yes? So perhaps one must think before one posts, in that you have favorite teams in some sport other than DCI that you hate/love. I love my Pats and hate the Colts and Ravens. Although I will march, note the will, whether it be for my dream corps or a local Open class, I will march. Furthermore how can one expand one's mind and ideas without input from others? From the forum I have become less hating of Synths for example. Just think a little sometimes, I should make a thread on peoples negativity towards other fans. My mom likes DCI and has her views, but she is to old to march because she found out it existed when she was 50 yrs old and when I was 16, like wise she has her views on things.

Oh yes indeed, but I bet you're a football fan. You probably have a favorite team yes? You probably talk about coaches & players alike like the rest of us do, policies of teams etc. I'll take a wild shot saying that you've sat on your couch and never played but watched the games and critized here and there yes? So perhaps one must think before one posts, in that you have favorite teams in some sport other than DCI that you hate/love. I love my Pats and hate the Colts and Ravens. Although I will march, note the will, whether it be for my dream corps or a local Open class, I will march. Furthermore how can one expand one's mind and ideas without input from others? From the forum I have become less hating of Synths for example. Just think a little sometimes, I should make a thread on peoples negativity towards other fans. My mom likes DCI and has her views, but she is to old to march because she found out it existed when she was 50 yrs old and when I was 16, like wise she has her views on things.

Too long didn't read. I've marched finals (twice) and in "memorable" shows (according to this board). I watch football. I don't talk about any of the players, that's lame. I've played junior ball. Also, I don't critique football, I yell at my TV like any HERPADERP American out there when my team scores. Why do I call them my team? Because I live close by and no other reason then that.

This post is so long even I don't want to re-read what I put. :cool:

EDIT: I just read you "hate on fans" part. I don't hate on fans. Just ones who think their opinions hold significant weight in the grand scheme of things.

Edited by THeShadeOfNight

Too long didn't read. I've marched finals (twice) and in "memorable" shows (according to this board). I watch football. I don't talk about any of the players, that's lame. I've played junior ball. Also, I don't critique football, I yell at my TV like any HERPADERP American out there when my team scores. Why do I call them my team? Because I live close by and no other reason then that.

This post is so long even I don't want to re-read what I put. :cool:

What shows were they? What team? and you're beating a mile around the bush.