2010 DCA Finals Predictions

Ok, this weekend, is basically half way through the 2010 Season, I know some of this will be tough as some corps have yet to have a show yet, but lets give it your best shot.

OPEN CLASS

Buccaneers

Empire Statesman

Hurricanes

Minnesota Brass

Caballeros

Alliance

Corps Vets

Renegades

Bushwackers

Kilties

CLASS A

Grenadiers

Fusion Core

Govies

Carolina Gold

Vigilantes

Sun Devils

White Sabers

SO WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS......

Edited by Doug Smith

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS......

OK... waiting on Jeff Ream here......LOL

Oh jeez Doug, what a can of worms to open!

I definitely can't or don't want to try to predict both Open or A class as a whole. I think we all know who is going to take Open Class for 6 years in a row. A Class is going to be a dog fight, but I think Grenadiers are going to ride high on the great start. I know they have holes closed, worked those people in and are feeling GREAT. If that momentum and work hard attitude keeps up, they can take it. It will be interesting to see how they stack up against other A Class powerhouses like Sun Devils, Vigilantes, and Carolina. Of course, Govies can always plan a pretty good sneak attack come finals weekend.

Jeff assures me, via text message, that he will be here shortly (about 2 hours) to deliver unto us his ultimate wisdom.

He's watching Star Wars, and apparently, that takes precedence over DCP :-/

According to his facebook, its a star wars concert, thank you very much :laughing:

Oh jeez Doug, what a can of worms to open!

I definitely can't or don't want to try to predict both Open or A class as a whole. I think we all know who is going to take Open Class for 6 years in a row. A Class is going to be a dog fight, but I think Grenadiers are going to ride high on the great start. I know they have holes closed, worked those people in and are feeling GREAT. If that momentum and work hard attitude keeps up, they can take it. It will be interesting to see how they stack up against other A Class powerhouses like Sun Devils, Vigilantes, and Carolina. Of course, Govies can always plan a pretty good sneak attack come finals weekend.

Hey Adam, what can of worms. It's my opinion and I am entitled to it. If anyone else has a different opinion they are entitled to it. Give it your best shot

Doug Smith

Jeff assures me, via text message, that he will be here shortly (about 2 hours) to deliver unto us his ultimate wisdom.

1.Waiting with baited breath

2.I shall alert the media

and

3.yawn, he needs new jokes.

Pick one :)

The corps that scores highest, will win.

The corps that scores fifth highest, will take fifth.

The corps that scores lowest, will take last.

(Sorry to steal Ream's thunder...........)