Rumor has it...

Now.. I haven't confirmed this yet, but early reports have the Cavaliers' cook truck back in commission!

I don't speak for the corps, only as a grateful fan and volunteer but many thanks to Rick Bays and Capital Regiment for the quick response and help getting their cook truck out to the corps and up and running in the interim and thanks for all the continued support from our friends, family and fans.. from the generous donations of help, money and supplies to the concern for the welfare of our boys on the road.

This activity is definitely a family!!

Hooray!!

Stef

Great news Stef. I'm always thankful to see Cap Reg being so open, willing and committed to helping out corps in need even though they are not on the field with us. I wish there were more orgs out there who could do the same.

If this is true, I'm very glad to hear that! I'm sick of them feeding off Cadets' food truck. :laughing:

Just kidding. Great news. Glad to hear things are getting back to normal.

From The Cavaliers Facebook:

"ATTN Fans, Friends, Family and Alumni - THE COOK TRUCK IS BACK! Thank YOU for your support in making this happen much quicker than we originally anticipated! Thank you to Capital Regiment, Kitchens to Go and all those who made this possible!"

34644_412777288995_22770343995_4400024_199812_n.jpg

From The Cavaliers Facebook:

"ATTN Fans, Friends, Family and Alumni - THE COOK TRUCK IS BACK! Thank YOU for your support in making this happen much quicker than we originally anticipated! Thank you to Capital Regiment, Kitchens to Go and all those who made this possible!"

34644_412777288995_22770343995_4400024_199812_n.jpg

Soup's on!!! Good luck on the tour!! :laughing: