Golden Eagles minicorps NOT Inactive

Once again:

"It's All Ron's Faultâ„¢"

The "Active" checkbox wasn't checked (or somehow became unchecked) in the corpsreps database.

(The new overhaul of the website makes the status more prominent than before.)

I fixed it.

So move along... nothing to see here...

Heh...

if you would quit trying to drown Nanci in the pool and modeling your boa collection, this wouldn't have happened :thumbdown:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it is time for the OP to request that this thread be closed??? If it stays open, it will keep getting bumped by more replies.

And the problem with that is....?????? :thumbdown:

And the problem with that is....?????? :tongue:

Frank, you're looking at one side of the coin, I'm looking at the other. I'm thinking of the casual readers that only browse the subject lines and might go off with the wrong impression. If you'd prefer to keep WSGE on the first page, then bump away!

As the Brass Caption Head of the West Sayville Golden Eagles, Let me make this P E R F E C T L Y clear......

THE WEST SAYVILLE GOLDEN EAGLES ARE ALIVE AND EXTREMELY WELL!!!!!

Mr. Chris Maher.......PLEASE let me know where you are getting your information from!!!!! If you want to start rumors, ok...I get it.(stir the pot before DCA's)

But if you want to know FACT, then JUST ASK!!!!!

(Someone else brought this to my attention last night as well, and I was SHOCKED to find this information on corpsreps.....)

If anyone wants to find out for sure, our next rehearsal will be next Thursday (and every Thursday after that until DCA's) at the West Sayville Fire House at 80 Main Street, West Sayville. You can go to www.goldeneagles.org to get directions, or just use the address listed above to plug into your little GPS's.....

We will be fielding 18 brass, 2 percussion, and 1 drum major........(I'm STILL looking for a contra player, so if anyone is still on the fence about playing, you have about 6 weeks to learn some fun tunes, and hang out with a GREAT bunch of people......some of the most talented individuals I have EVER had the pleasure of playing with!!!).

C'mon....don't be shy.......come down to rehearsal and find out for yourselves!!!!

:tongue:

What He Said...... And;

WE Can't Wait for Rochester..... :tongue:

And the problem with that is....?????? :tongue:

Where yinz stayin in Rochester Frank..? I'm one Cuban short of a good smoke. :tongue:

What He Said...... And;

Anybody want to stand next to me? Great Kerchner Charts. A fun show. I will get you up to speed on our own time. My home or yours. Lets do it....

What He Said...... And;

Anybody want to stand next to me? Great Kerchner Charts. A fun show. I will get you up to speed on our own time. My home or yours. Lets do it....

Hey Dennis, I noticed in your sig that you list that you were the MCA Champions in 2010. Where was that championship held? Are you referencing the BHOF show this spring?

I'm more interested in how he went from Sun's Rookie of the Year (something I sure as hell never won) to becoming a long time Cab...

Hey Dennis, I noticed in your sig that you list that you were the MCA Champions in 2010. Where was that championship held? Are you referencing the BHOF show this spring?

I stand corrected. It was BHOF in Bridgeport, not MCA which unfortunately never came off this year ( unless we can use the DCA Standings for MCA Members? just a thought...).

The signature has been corrected. Thanks for the note.