Gadsden, AL

let's go BOSTON!!!!!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I'll play the prediction game tonight....

1) Cavaliers- 92.15

2) Bluecoats- 91.50

3) SCV- 89.60

4) Blue Stars- 87.80

5) Blue Knights- 87.00

6) Boston- 86.75

7) Spirit- 80.25

8) Crossmen- 78.90

9) Jersey Surf- 76.75

10) Pioneer- 72.50

Just a guess, but I'm betting that BK, Boston and Blue Stars are close to each other tonight and wouldn't be surprised by any outcome between those three. Cavaliers stay on top of Bluecoats, SCV inches closer to 90. Spirit breaks 80. These are based off? nothing. But after seeing the giant flare up from everyone's scores in Hattiesburg, I would bet that scores will go up and matchups could tighten up!!

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

Ok I'll play the prediction game tonight....

1) Cavaliers- 92.15

2) Bluecoats- 91.50

3) SCV- 89.60

4) Blue Stars- 87.80

5) Blue Knights- 87.00

6) Boston- 86.75

7) Spirit- 80.25

8) Crossmen- 78.90

9) Jersey Surf- 76.75

10) Pioneer- 72.50

Just a guess, but I'm betting that BK, Boston and Blue Stars are close to each other tonight and wouldn't be surprised by any outcome between those three. Cavaliers stay on top of Bluecoats, SCV inches closer to 90. Spirit breaks 80. These are based off? nothing. But after seeing the giant flare up from everyone's scores in Hattiesburg, I would bet that scores will go up and matchups could tighten up!!

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

Also was told this past weekend that BK has put in an new extended Nimrod ending that was going in tonight. Someone will have to tell me whether this did happen tonight?

Wes P

The cavies will have a new ending tonight. I'm quite excited as the last minute of their show is commonly mistaken between a drum corp show and a 5k race.

I have not seen it yet, but i hear it is REALLY hard. Very cool, but really hard.... Will be interesting to see if the can get through it and how effective it really is.

I have not seen it yet, but i hear it is REALLY hard. Very cool, but really hard.... Will be interesting to see if the can get through it and how effective it really is.

That could be a good thing. If they can really clean it up that'll be great! I hope someone records it tonight and posts it on that web page that I can not mention. :grouphug: